Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » All We Know (1x1)

Acacia (played by Ishu) Topic Starter

Acacia came out of the bathroom, gently patting her wet hands onto her jean shorts to dry them. He seemed to have been staring at the door and leaned forward, peeking her head around the corner to look at the front door. She didn't see anything except for her poncho hanging from it. She looked back over at him and signed, "Are you ok?"
Jettikai (played by Jetticus)

"Yeah I'm fine, I just wasn't sure where to stand." he would laugh. "What do you want to do?" he would stand there looking at the small beautiful white haired woman... he didn't know what to do.

Bright blue eyes stared at him and blinked until she finally lifted her hands and motioned, "Sleep?" She didn't have anything to do in her apartment. She had no cable so the tv was almost for show. There were a few books hiding around the flat and a few video tapes stuffed into the little end table holding up the small tv. It had been a long day but they'd already seen something AND read parts of a book.

"I guess I'll take off in that case." he would make his way to the door grabbing his jacket and standing at the door he would turn to her, "Sleep well.", he sort of wanted to stay, but he knew better.

A part of her wanted to stop him from leaving but she didn't move- she simply watched. The two shared a connection with eye contact, staring at each other as if waiting for the other to move first. Before he opened the door and walked away, she hurried over to him and gave him a big hug, her thin arms incapable of wrapping around him completely but she still tried, her cheek puffing up against his chest as she stood up on her tiptoes and turned, very slightly, back and forth; giving him a little shake with the hug.

He gave her a hug, smiling big... He would close the door, "Want me to stay a little longer?" he would say to her because she was pressed against him... he would close the door and look down at this little woman hugging him and hug her back tightly.

She made a little squeaky sound and pulled her arms back, stuffing them up between his arms and their bodies. She signed to him, "You don't have to if you don't want to. I just wanted you to promise to come back and see me again before you left."

Jett looked at her, "I'll stay for a while longer, and when I leave I'll come back too... how's that sound?" he would speak again because of their positioning. "I like it here, you're nice... not to mention very cute.", he would look down at her with a big smile as she snuck into his arms.

Acacia smiled up at him, her toes curling on the insides of her shoes. Her cheeks burned as she blushed and the sounds of her vocal cords sticking together vibrated in her throat, emitting a choking sound that made her cheeks even redder. She gave him a quick thumbs up, approving his idea of staying for a bit longer and then coming back after he left.

Jett looked down at the woman and picked her up and gave her a big bear hug to make sure she could feel his heart beat. "I like this."

Her "laughter" grew louder, the choking sound vibrating against his thick, muscled chest and soon turned to coughs as he may have taken it a bit far. She covered her mouth so as not to get anything on him and wiggled her feet, wanting to be set down so she could go wash her hands. After he let her touch the floor, she wandered into the bathroom, cleaned her hands of and hurried back. With clean hands, she signed to him, "I have some popsicles in the freezer. Do you want one?"

"That'd be great sure!" he hadn't had a popsicle in a few years at least. He would follow her into the kitchen though and back her into the corner of it... looking down on her, "I like popsicles, but maybe I'll try yours just to be sure?" he'd smirk.

She blinked up at him, one eyebrow quirked in confusion. Of course he was going to have one of her popsicles- she just offered him one. Not to mention, they were homemade. She tried to walk between him and the counter but found it impossible. He'd completely blocked her into a corner with the counter next to her and a small bit of wall behind her. Acacia stood up on her tiptoes and tried t oreached around him for the door to the freezer.

Jett realizes what he's doing and leaves... he would walk out the door without saying another word... ashamed of himself he would make his way onto the street and then down it away from her apartment...

She moved over to the freezer and opened it up, taking out a tray of popsicles and setting them down on the counter. She wiggled two of them from their spaces and took them to the open space that was her flat. The bathroom door was open and it was empty but the front door was shut as well. Acacia looked confused, realizing he left... she wondered why.

Acacia waited to see if he would come back but it seemed he was gone for the night. She turned off the electricity after tidying up her apartment and curled up under the covers on her bed. It was late and she fell asleep almost instantly.

Jett was pissed at himself, letting his emotions appear... he shouldn't have ever spoken to the young woman... it would only complicate her life...

"F*** man what were you thinking?" he would make his way down the street looking up at the moon... he considered leaving the town behind all together... why stay?
Evelyn Sideris (played by Ishu) Topic Starter

She stood in an alleyway across the street, leaning back against the wall as she chewed on the a chunk of apple and stared down at a watch on her wrist. She was wearing a pair of tight but breathable pants, some combat boots and a jacket over a plain white tank top. Nothing suspicious. The woman crunched another mouthful of the apple and looked up, watching him continue down the street while looking more than just a little bit bothered.

She breathed quietly from her bed, curled up under the covers in a sweater a her undergarments. The blanket, and the sweater, brought her warmth and lack of pants gave her enough room to squirm around while she slept, flopping over onto her other side before her limbs went dead again.

Jett would travel down the road and keep his mind focused on what was bothering him, he would walk into an alley and look for a nice spot to sit and think... keep his eyes on the entrance to see if anyone would follow, he had no real reason to suspect, but he was cautious... as usual.
Evelyn Sideris (played by Ishu) Topic Starter

She continued to crunch on the apple, rolling it over in her hand a few times as she thought about what could possibly be upsetting to oaf. The woman grinned and looked through her peripheral and to the building on the other side of the street. Either he just got a new place or he found a toy of some kind.

She stepped out of the alley and shoved a fist into one of her jacket pockets as she trailed down the sidewalk, keeping her bangs over her features and chunks of apple in her mouth. She passed by his little alleyway and didn't even glance at him, belching after swallowing a chewed up chunk of apple.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » All We Know (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus