Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The sky's the Limit ( 1X1 )

Sky (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

Sky sighed " i wont " She said ~ though i wish i could sometimes~ she thought as she looked around
Sariel (played by Light_Of_Love)

"Good. That person would be really sad if you died, you know."

Cause you'll have-

"I KNOW I'LL HAVE FAILED!"

Sky sighed " i wish i knew who they where... life is so lonely " she said " but who would care for someone with so many issues

You know, I can't imagine what it's like when your target doubts you-

"Stop talking!" Sariel screeched.

(( can she here him replying to the voice? ))

(Yeah, he's been saying it all aloud)

" do you hear voices too?" She asked him before she sighed and looked down as she walked. ~ Why are you following him.. r even trusting him.. he'll just dump you like everyone elce~ a voice in her mind said. ~ i know i know don't have to tell me when i already know~

"Oh, well, you see- This is the angry voice that watches over me. I can hear him, but most people can't, because..."

Are you gonna tell her?

" i here voices to.. sometimes i don't understand them, others tell me i'm a failure" she said shaking her head " others tell me I deserve to be alone because im worthless"

"Mine just yells at me that my targets have to stay alive or else I fail."

Sky blinked " what dose it mean by that?" she asked looking very confused, she wasn't paying attention t where she was going and tripped falling into a mud puddle

"Are you okay!?" Sariel asked, holding out a hand for her. "I can explain later, just are you okay?"

sky coughed and spit out some mud " yeah... but i think i twisted my ankle" she said grimacing as she tried to get up.

"Oh... Need help? I can support you or carry you or something...?"

" i'm covered in mud so that's up to you whether or not you want to caryy me" she sighed sneezing again and shivered "just want to get somewhere warm" she said

"Oh, my... I'm fine with carrying you... It's no problem." If I don't, she'll get sick...

Sky nodded " alright" she sighed still shivering , she had also scraped her hand on somerocks that lay nxt to the mud puddle

He held out his arm.
"I need you to stand up first, Okay?"

Sky took his hand and pulled herself to her feet makeing sure to stay off her injured ankle.

"Alright, I'm going to try to pick you up, okay?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The sky's the Limit ( 1X1 )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus