Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The sky's the Limit ( 1X1 )

Sky (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

Sky nodded " Go a head, i'm pretty light." she said sighing as she tried to balance on her good leg
Sariel (played by Light_Of_Love)

He picked her up as best as he could. Being an angel, he had the ability to be super strong when he needed to. However, she was light enough where he didn't need to.

Sky sighed " thank you, you're being way too kind to me. "she sighed before yawning again " hope i can sleep tonight without nightmares... actuly i just hope i can sleep period. "she said rubbing her eyes

"I kinda have to be nice to you... Unless you want me to drop you in the mud again?"

" no, please don't... you the first person to be nice to me... i don't want to lose that" she sighed

This might take a bit of work...

To complete your mission, you need to get her through this alive.

"You do this every time!" Sariel hissed.

" i understand how annoying the voice must be..." she said yawning ~ but finely i can relate to someone on something~ she thought.

"Yours probably doesn't tell you how to do your job every time you start a new one."

" no but mine wants me to kill myself" she said sighing and she yawned again

Oh... How am I gonna... I've never... All of Sariel's experience came from young kids being teased or older people. Sometimes even couples going through a tough time- He'd be assigned to one of the partners.

Sky yawned and closed her eyes and subconsciously lays her head on his shoulder to tired to stay awake.

Aww... How cute-

"Can you not?" Sariel asked the voice as calmly as he could.

Sky had already fallen asleep.her teal bangs falling into her face

Sariel walked to the inn in relative silence. The voice didn't want to say anything to him.

After a while sky been wimpering and trimmbleing in her sleep more than likely having a nightmare

Should I wake her up...?

You can wake her up if you want, but she's probably going to panic.

"But she's..."

Sky's eyes snapped open and she was breathing heavily " Damn it, again with the damn nightmares... " she sighed " i'm sorry i didn't mean to fall asleep, i don't sleep well..." she sighed

"oh, uh, that's fine," Sariel said, ignoring what the voice was saying.

" the voices keep me from sleeping... Yet another one of my issues " she said shaking her head " I know if i go to a doctor there going to lock me up like some crazy person" she sighed

"It's fine if you sleep, the inn is still a bit further."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The sky's the Limit ( 1X1 )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus