Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The sky's the Limit ( 1X1 )

Sky (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

sky sighed and closed her eyes " iv i can even fall asleep again" she said yawning ~I know i don't know this guy but i feel safe... But what the point in trying to make friends they always abandon me after i have a panic attack~ she thought.
Sariel (played by Light_Of_Love)

"Right." At least she's not afraid of me like the last one.

Sky soon fell asleep again, too exhausted to care that she had just had yet another nightmare.

Sariel was getting tried of carrying Sky. He was glad she was also do she didn't see how much trouble he was having.

Sky was now sleeping soundly snoring a little bit, which was kinda cute sounding.

Sariel couldn't help but smile. That's so cute...

(( lets timeskip a few hours? ))

Sky continued to sleep soundly haveing really needed the sleep.

Okay))

Sariel finally arrived at the inn carrying Sky. He was exhausted, but knew it was for the better.

"Sky, you need to get up."

Sky yawned and open her eyes " huh??... oh did I fall asleep again?" she asked looking at him with her pink eyes.

He nodded.
"You did. We're here. I can support you, but I can't carry you anymore."

sky nodded " Alright" She said looking at the inn " i'll be glad to get a hot bath " she said " thank you so much for helping me Sariel.. it tough feeling like nobody cares.. glad someone seems to care" she said

He nodded and put her down. "It's no problem. Put your arm around my shoulder and stay off your ankle."

Sky nodded as she pulled her arm around him " By the way... I really like your hair. " she said with a soft smile.

"Thanks. It's a lot of work, though. Yours is really nice, too," he complemented.

" Thanks, its hard to keep my bangs this color" she said looking around " i'll be glad to get all this mud off me"

"I'll be glad to just get home, to be honest. Anyway, let's go inside." Sariel took a few steps to make sure Sky would be okay walking.

it was a little hard for sky to move but she managed " alright.. well im sure i can get around myself once in the room" she said.

"Yeah, probably." He still walked slow, since he figured Sky needed it.

Sky sighed a little " hope they still have a room" she said

"They should. They always have something here."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The sky's the Limit ( 1X1 )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus