Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Next door neighbors? 1x1 rp

Cecil (played by Sweetyceltic)

after they finished Cecil and the group all left, they returned to here normal looks and all went about their own ways to enjoy the night... Cecil when to find Anastasia to tell her how much he enjoyed her playing
The Silent Ones (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Anastasia had put way her things and was locking up the door when she turned around to see Cecil.

"Hello, Cecil. I really like that last song. I wasn't able to listen to the concert since I was doing a survey. I didn't expect so many people to stop by. " she smiled as she tucked the keys in her fanny pack.
"Did you want something or just passing by?"

" you did grate up there" he said with a smile " im glad you liked the son, its a new song we just wrote tonight is the first time we have played it in public" he said

"Thanks, Cecil. That means a lot coming from you. Who writes your songs? " Anastasia asked as she check around to make sure that she had everything picked before leaving.

" we all have a hand in it, each of us have a song we wrote some we did together... this new one was all me, thus why there was mostly piano " he said

Anastasia was surprised to find out that Cecil actually played the piano.
She smiles gently at him as she asks

"Want to go the flea market area? I'd looking around and wouldn't mind some company if you wanted to go."

Cecil nodded " sure I'd love to.. Hows i do on the piano? its really the only song i play any interment i normally just sing and dance" he said chuckling.
Walter Nord (played by Robotdude6777)

( hello? )

"I thought the piano was very good. I love instrumental music, particularly piano. I didn't know who played what quite honestly. I rarely listen to any besides instrumental music. Perhaps I'll get a chance to check out your band." Anastasia smiled as she spoke.

They came up on a display of music boxes and Anastasia pause to look at them. She was always on the look out for the unusual, strange or never scene before in both dolls and music boxes. They were her hobbies.

"I have that the best music boxes are from Switzerland. They also make the best watches as well. I collect them as a hobby."

" I enjoy collecting snowglobes" he chuckled " but moving around so much with the band I can't like I want to." he said looking at the table " So I stick to postcards, keychains, and the occasional necklace to wear on stage" he said looking at her and showed her the necklace he has on, it was a dove flying across the sun " i got this in Oklahoma" he said chuckling

Anastasia looked at the necklace and smiled.

"That is a very nice one. I like it. I am lucky that I have a permanent home to store all of my collections. My parents and I live together. I just pack what ever I buy in a nice box so that I can store it in the RV. I have just started out on my own this summer. I used to be in the Symphony Orchestra in my home town. I took the summer off to see what going on tour is like. But it is harder than I thought, however."

" mis your family huh?" he asked her with a sad look... " other than my brother the only family i have is my band... its the same for all of us... the twins ran away from an abusive father... Luke lost his parents in a bank robbery... Dennis lost his father while on duty as a cop... In fact the same call about the robbery that caused luke to lose his parents... Migal ran away, Landon turned his back on his family after he lost his sister. Rock lost the attention so that's why he's with us... and then Seth is kinda my adopted brother... he won a contest to meet us and when we found out he was an orphan.. took some time but we managed to get the gold star to take him with us"Cecil said with a sigh " and then there's me and my brother.... after our father left our mother blamed us and abandoned us"

Anastasia went white as she listened to Cecil.

"Wow....... I guess the old saying that misery loves company is right. How did you guys manage to stay together as a group and such? If I counted right, there are 10 of you. What about education, medical needs, place to sleep?"

(( i meant rock loves the attention not lost ))

" We'll rocks mom is a doctor so if we have to shell help us... but normally the money we make helped with any medical needs.. iv known some of them my entire life we had a small band back in middle school, back then we called ourselves the dew clan... Why? i have no idea... Our best friend and someone who wrote our first song. We still sing it to this day to keep his memory strong as he was killed in a car crash just days after we won a contest in high school... So in honor of him we changed our name and i took on his name as my stage name" Cecil said " We all meet in high school and have been together since"

((I read it as love...LOL))

"Where do you live when you are not touring? I mean you can't live in a bus all of the time, or can you? I am glad that you have a doctor that can help you with your medical needs.
Friends from high school is a special type of bonding. I rarely see my old friends from school. most are in orchestras across the continent so we don't get together anymore." Anastasia spoke as she put a music box down.

" We take a vote. Most of the time we rent somewhere that has a basement or a music room so we can practice... But if we can't we stay on the bus. Though i do own a house in Tennesee " he said looking at her " When where not on tour we eather there or taking in the sights where ever we are with our last sing.. " he said.

"You live in Tennessee? Where at? Close to Memphis?" Anastasia spoke in surprise for she lived in Horn Lake just south of Memphis.

Cecil nodded " yeah " he said pulling out is wallet and handed her a picture of his house

29ym7nq.gif

Anastasia looked at the picture to see a familiar house. She pulled out her cell phone and went to a picture of her home.

"I recognize that house.......This is my family's home."

Home%20of%20the%20Unloved_zpsgswyptbj.png

" hey thats the house across the street from me." he said with a laugh " oh my small world " he said smiling

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Next door neighbors? 1x1 rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus