Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Next door neighbors? 1x1 rp

The Silent Ones (played anonymously) Topic Starter

By the time they got back, Anastasia hurried around and got the grill going. She went inside and got the hot dogs, condiments, and such.

"Hey Cecil, mind giving me a hand? I have plates and cups in that cupboard. Soda is in the fridge. " she called out.
Cecil (played by Sweetyceltic)

Cecil nodded as he helped her out

Anastasia placed the hot dogs on the grill.

"How many hot dogs would we need to feed everyone? 20? 30?" she asked as she placed them on the grill.

"20 will be fine" Cecil said

"I'll put three packages on then. I hope that they will be here soon. Hot dogs don't take very long to cook." Anastasia asked.
"Then perhaps I can talk to your brother about managing things."

" hey guys Whens the food going to be done?" the youngest of the band said as they all walked up " Hi Seth" Cecil smiled

"The food will soon be ready. Help yourself to a soda and find a seat." Anastasia spoke as she turned the hot dogs.

" So whos the girl?" Rock asked looking at her

Cecil glared at him " she's my new friend Anastasia" he said

Anastasia turned around for a moment and spoke
"Hi guys! Have a seat and a soda. The hot dogs are almost finished. Who is who? I might not remember them but I will work on remembering your names."

Cecil introduced the band to her.

Seth sat down at the table still playing his hand hold gameing consolt.

"It is nice to meet all of you. I hope to become friends with all of you. The hotdogs are finished so come and get your food." Anastasia invited the guys.
She placed the platter of hot dogs on the table then walked over to the one guy who if she remember right was Cecil's brother.
"You are Cecil's brother, right?" she asked.

" aye, I'm Spencer." he said with a smile

Cecil sat down beside his brother and handed him a hotdog before takeing a bite of his own.

"I was talking to Cecil and he thought that maybe you would advise me about managing my engagements. I don't have a manager and when I went out on my own,... I really didn't realize what all was needed to be done. Like this is my first solo show. I was suppose to be on the instrumental area but they misplaced me.
Would you help me, please? Or at least give me a few tips?" she asked.

Spencer nodded " Sure id be happy to" he said with a smile

"Wonderful!" Anastasia spoke with relief.
"I'll get a bit of food and we can chat a bit. I'll be right back."

Anastasia smiled and hurried to the table to fix a quick plateful of food for herself then went back to sit down next to Cecil.

"I have an engagement in a different town each week this summer for 8 weeks. Then I will decide whether or not I will stay in traveling or going back to the band. There will be four more concerts the next month. All of the concerts are in Tennessee. That is what I am doing this summer."

Spencer nodded " Sure i'll help you sort it all out after we eat" he said with a soft smile.

"It will have to wait until later since I have a concert to do at the end of the night. Or are you busy in the morning? Will that be better?" Anastasia spoke between bites..

" Well since im sire my baby brither will want to stay around we can" he said looking at Cecil who was now somewhat choaking and was blushing a bit ~ dan it Spincer~ he thought glareing at him.

Anastasia stopped eating and looked at Cecil
"Are you ok, Cecil?" she asked quietly as she was trying to make sense of what Spenser said.

" Damn it Spencer im going to ring your neck" Cecil said " im alright " he said

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Next door neighbors? 1x1 rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus