Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Next door neighbors? 1x1 rp

The Silent Ones (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"That is good. I just suspect that Spencer is being a normal big brother. I am sure that he is teasing you." Anastasia smiled at Cecil.
"From what I understand siblings like to aggravate and tease each other."
Cecil (played by Sweetyceltic)

Cecil smirced " yeah Spense may annoy me but i wouldent be where i am with out him" He said smiling at her

"You are lucky to have a big brother like Spencer. I don't have any siblings and my parents aren't exactly thrilled that I an going out on my own. Thy prefer me to sit at home if I am not at a concert, practice or one of the other lady like things." she spoke softly as she stood up.

" your lucky to have a family.. most of us don't... hell we found Seth in an orphanage " Cecil said gesturing to the youngest of the band "We wanted to help the id so Spencer practically had to adopt him" Cecil sighed

" I wasent easy " Spnder said

Cecil got up an put a hand on her sholder " never take for granted what you have, you may oneday not have it"

"Perhaps so. But Father and Mother have always been so distant to me yet so warm with each other. I did have the best of everything from clothes to schools. I just ..... I'll not change them so why wish for the impossible?" she asked as she began to clean up the table.

"Anyone want anymore food or drink?"

" We do" Jac and danny said together

" Well if you ever want to, your welcome to run with us" Cecil smiled

"How about we compare our schedules tomorrow? Then maybe we can do some traveling together. " Anastasia spoke as she smiled at Cecil.
"Spencer, since I need to get dressed for the concert, could you keep an eye on the food and make sure that the food is inside for me, please? "

Spencer nodded " Yep i will" he said

"Thanks a lot. What time do you want to meet tomorrow?" she asked as she smiled at the guys eating her food as if they were starving. She glanced at her watch and spoke

"I need to head back to the trailer to change and get ready. I will be on in an hour and half."

" how about we meet for lunch at the dinner? "Spencer asked

"Sounds fine to me. I only have one performance at 4 and then I'll be free until I leave the next day. I gotta go and thanks again Spencer." Anastasia spoke as she waved then hurried back to her trailer to change.

The group soon finished and all returned to there buss to take naps while Cecil desided to go got a walk and see everything.

Soon it was time for the concert. Anastasia followed her piano onto the stage. She paused to curtsy to the audience.
Aterwards, she set up her music and began the concert hat she had done earlier that day.

Cecil smiled as he watched her from where he was.

As soon as Anastasia was finished she stood up and bowed to the audience. It was then that she noticed Cecil. She smile broadly. She soon finished up her bows and left to go to the back stage in hopes that Cecil would be there soon.

Cecil walked up to her and smiled " that was grate" he said happily

"Thank you, Cecil. That means a lot coming from you. Want to do something after I change clothes? " she asked beaming happily as the men placed her beloved piano in the trailer.

" sure id like that allot" he said

"Just give me a few minutes and I'll be out the side door. I'll see you there." Anastasia as she turned and waved before closing the trailer door. She locked the door and slide the bar in place.

She quickly changed back into jeans and pulled out a scarf to wear. She opened the side door and walked outside.

"I'm ready. How about you?"

Yes I am " Cecil said with a small smile

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Next door neighbors? 1x1 rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus