Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Next door neighbors? 1x1 rp

The Silent Ones (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Yes a very small world indeed. I always wondered who lived there and now I know. How ,long have you lived there?" Anastasia chuckled.
"I suppose that you guys stay there from time to time?"
Cecil (played by Sweetyceltic)

" I bought the place maybe..... 3 years ago." Cecil said as he thought about it " and yeah we do tend to hang out there allot when we are not on the road." he said brushing his golden hair out of his eyes

"Then perhaps we will see each other from time to time. I'll be on the road traveling for the next month. I will be doing a few fairs and then head home. " Anastasia spoke as she drifted away from that stall to the next one with dolls.
"Your brother is your group's manager, right?"

Cecil nodded " Yep, he's stuck by me and supports me when i need it" he smiled " its nice knowing my brother saports my love of singing"she said following her

"Would you lend him to me so that I can get some advice? And maybe you could sit in as well?" she asked softly and quite hesitantly.
"I need some help with some things and I am not sure what to do......"

" im sure hed be happy to help you as would i.. Landon is my piano player if you would like him to help to" he said smiling

"Perhaps we can get together and talk then. I never been out on my ..... I'll tell you more later, ok?" Anastasia spoke.
"Maybe we can have a cookout at my RV. I have plenty of hotdogs and some buns. Perhaps we can get some more buns from a store. "

"Sure, im sure the guys would lovethat.. i cn walks with you to the store its not far.. that is if you want"he smiled

"Sure. Give them a call and we can go to the store. My Rv is in slot 15. My grill is outside and they can start it. How does that sound?" she smiled at Cecil.

Cecil nodded and took out his cell and quickly texted his brother " alrighty, lets go" he smiled

Anastasia smiled.

"What my problem is that I do not know how to manage my bookings and such. Like this time I was suppose to be with the other pianists. But because I was not a known pianist, I was placed with pop and rock artists. Which this time was fortunate for me but in the future...... "

" that's normally the job of a manager... what Spencer does is when we are asked to perform at a large venue such as this he asks what there setup is for the different musicians.. afterwords he then tells them what would benefit us if there are multiple setups.." he said as he walked with her.

"I found out the hard way. I am wondering if I should hire a manager or not. It would eat into my profits yet I might benefit from one. Or at least have someone to show me the ropes.
Everyone says that I couldn't make it on my own and they might be right. I might need more help that I thought. Driving can be hard too. So many things to think about and do. And none of my friends will go on the road with me. They prefer to be home and do weekly concerts." she spoke as they walked.

Cecil nodded " it happens... my brother just happen to decide to help me and im glad he did.. but honestly i wish he was a member of my band because he can sing just as well as me" he chuckled

Anastasia went into the store and began her shopping.

"Would Spencer like a job of handling my things as a manager? I know that you must be a popular group and all. Then I can relax and do my composing which I love to do in my spare time."

" he can help until you find your own, But Spencer is kinda also a member of the band... it's just rare for me to convince him to come on stage. " Cecil said " Oh, Have you ever seen the Action movie Called Live to win... About an undercover Cop and his team member... It's set in a sifi-ish setting? Pratty much the main Guy's family is kidnaped by this mafia like group and he go's undercover to rescue them "

"Maybe he knows of someone who would help me. " Anastasia spoke as she waked up to the check out.
"I haven't gone to the movies since high school actually. And I rarely watch TV either. I am always am busy any more which is why I am taking the summer off."

She picked up the two bags, she headed to the door.

Cecil nodded " Oh well... me and Seth one of my band members was the main characters in the movie" he said with a small laugh.

"You were in a movie! Oh wow! You are multi-talented, Cecil." Anastasia spoke in surprise.
"Let's get going so that we can eat. I need to be ready by 7:30 at the latest."

Cecil nodded " yeah lets go" he said

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Next door neighbors? 1x1 rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus