Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demonic Apocalypse (official thread)

Raine (played by Zinx)

The horses stopped, but her stomach didn't. These horses stink, this trip already sucks, and she can hardly move without a gurgle. "Why....ugh, have we....stopped? Gmph." She held her mouth tightly. Maybe they were far enough out for her to shift next time. She would ask Will...as soon as it was safe to open her mouth.
George (played by RustHealer11865)

George looked around. "Yeah this looks like a good spot." He dismounted his horse and took a deep breath in. He then looked at Raine, she looked like was about to be sick. "Uh you want some help getting down?"
Will Reinheart (played by Clayfire12) Topic Starter

Will hopped off and instantly grabbed a rolled up tent he brought. He walked over to an area and began setting it up.
Ette copied Will, grabbing his own tent from his bag. He rolled it out, then began to attach the different parts together, staking the hooks into the ground.
"Anyone want something to eat? I brought stuff!" He called out loudly, still grinning widely in excitement.
Raine (played by Zinx)

Raine went to speak, but she just nodded instead. She started to lean to get off, her foot searching for the stirrup. Raine held on tighter as the horse moved sideways. "Get me off this...uuugh blasted thing! Please!" She begged. No more horses. EVER!

George helped her get off the horse. He looked at the horse. "Wow horses really don't like you do they?" He got his own tent out and started setting it up. He glanced at Elias. "What did you bring?"

Will finished setting his tent up and went to work making a fire pit he grabbed a couple of sticks and threw them.into the pit. Once he did, he snapped his finger, a small fireball appearing on his finger before he tossed it into the pit, lighting it on fire.
"A variety of things. Mostly packaged foods, since I don't really eat healthily and I thought it would last the best." Elias shrugged. After seeing Will light fire to the sticks, he crowed, "That's so cool! So that's your power, huh? Fire manipulation?"
Raine (played by Zinx)

Raine mumbled a 'thank you' before running into the trees. Moments later, a sound of food making a second appearance could be heard. Her little figure stumbled out and fell against a tree. Leaning her head against the hard bark, closing her eyes to get her stomach to settle.

George sighed. "If it's all the same to you I'll go and get us some meat." He took out his rifle and hefted it on his shoulder, loading it.

Will looked over at Raine then went back to her. He grabbed a small bottle of dark blue liquid and walked over to Raine. "Here, drink this."
"Aw, but don't you want my delicious dried food?" Elias laughed jokingly. He looked over at Raine, his golden eyes filled with slight worry. "Hey, are you okay right now? Want some food?"
Raine (played by Zinx)

She waved her arm at all their fussing. "I will be all right...just...need a moment." Blue eyes looking at Elias and a small smile graced her face. Her gaze then looked up at Will, his approach with the liquid sudden. She slide up the tree and wobbled a little, "Can I save it for later? Not being rude, but I can't just drink random-" She heard George talking about hunting. "Aaaah, can I...can I go with him? Safer in pairs and all...and I have a better nose." She tapped her little nose.

George shrugged. "Sure thing, you track, I'll shoot." He gestured away from the camp. "Lead the way."

Will shook his head and Insisted she drank the liquid. "You need to stay here and rest a bit. Drink this and I'll help with the hunting."
"Alright." Elias got up, brushing some dirt off his clothes. "If you guys are all going, then I am too. Oh wait, no... Don't I have to stay behind and watch the camp?" Elias stared off into the distance, a slight frown forming on his face.
Raine (played by Zinx)

Raine looked at the three of them then sighed. "Fine, I will stay here and watch the camp too." With a little pout, she took the liquid. Her shoulders slumped and looked at George apologetically. Then, giving it a small sniff her face scrunched. "Will. Seriously...the horses smell better than this." But his gaze didn't change. So with a groan, she gulped it down. Instantly sticking out her tongue in disgust.

George shrugged. "Alright how do you want to do this? Split up or stick together?" He looked over at Will.

Will shrugged and pulled out his pistols, checking to see if they were loaded. "Doesn't matter, what ever fits you best."
"Oh, no, no! I didn't mean it that way, Raine!" Elias waved his hands around wildly. "If you wanna go, I mean, go ahead. I'm perfectly capable of taking care of our camp while you guys go and hunt. I can hold my own in a fight for sure." Elias grinned. He walked to his bag and pulled out a handgun, displaying it. "See? Weapon."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demonic Apocalypse (official thread)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus