Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demonic Apocalypse (official thread)

Will Reinheart (played by Clayfire12) Topic Starter

Will looked and noticed that it was showing and quickly pushed it down into his own pocket. "Nothing, just an old piece of paper."
"Really? Looks like a photograph to me, haha!" Elias looked at Will's pocket, then returned to looking ahead. "Fine by me if you don't want to show us. So, what next, then?"
Raine (played by Zinx)

If it was nothing why did he tuck it away so fast? Could Will had a family, maybe taken by demons? Her eyes looked up at the night sky. Raine realized she was falling behind, and hurried to catch up.
George (played by RustHealer11865)

George sighed. "So what do you guys think we'll find in the portal?"

Will shrugged az they approached the stables. "I don't know, but two things are certain, demons and whatever this Overlord is."
"So, let's talk horses. Can I just take a random one and go?" Elias walked up to the stables. He knocked the stable wall lightly with his knuckles, then winced when he hit one too strongly. "Ouch!"
Raine (played by Zinx)

Having to keep her laughter to herself, Raine stayed farther back from the horses. The big beasts looked down at her and she could swear they were thinking of trampling her. Her face was white as a sheet.

George looked at the horses. "Man I haven't ridden I awhile." He looked over and saw Raine's face go white. She looked like she had seen a ghost. "You ok there?"

Will walked up the man who ran the stall and asked what he was wanted for the horses. Once he said his price, Will paid him and sent on to find his horse.
Elias repeated Will's action, paying for a horse. When he finished, he furrowed his brow slightly. "Eh. Hope they don't get me a terrible one. I really could go without being tossed today, y'know." He caught sight of Raine as well, hearing George's question. "Hey, um... are you okay? You scared of horses?"
Raine (played by Zinx)

"Kind of a similar fear of each other." A horse blew air from its nostrils rather loudly, making her jump back a little in surprise. "We just don't get along." She stayed by Elias and Will. Following them both closely, hoping he horses would forget she was there. "Over grown lawn mowers." She grumbled.

George went up to one of the horses and patted its head. It seemed to enjoy it. "So we just take whichever one then?"

"Yeah, pretty much." Will said. He walked up to a horse and rubbed its head before pressing his head against the horses, talking to it like this wasn't their first time together.
"Hey, little buddy! Want to go with me to possibly die?! Let's go!" Elias walked up to a random, plain, brown-colored horse and greeted it cheerfully. "Um, so, Raine, what do you want to do? Do you still want to ride one of these? I don't think they'll hurt you..."
Raine (played by Zinx)

She looked up at George to see if he still didn't mind her riding with him. Raine sighed, "It's better than being hunted down with torches and pitchforks. You wouldn't believe me, but I'm bigger in my beast former than two of these...these...foul smelly dung factories." She huffed.

George chose a nice gray horse. He looked over towards Raine. "Beast form?" He raised an eyebrow and he took a swig from his flask.

Will brought his horse out of the stable and took the sword off his back and strapped it to the saddle before swinging up onto it.
Elias led his horse out of the stable and got up onto the saddle easily, hooking up his bag of medicines and various weapons onto the back of the horse. "Ready to go, guys?" He asked, adjusting the reins.
Raine (played by Zinx)

(Sorry meant to put george)

"Yes, beast form." Her ears and and tail flicked as if to point them out. She looked up at them.

George got up onto his horse. "I'm ready when you guys are." He looked up at the sky and sighed. He getting anxious to get to the portal.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demonic Apocalypse (official thread)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus