Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demonic Apocalypse (official thread)

Will Reinheart (played by Clayfire12) Topic Starter

The first priest sat his box down and opened it up, revealing it was full Ed blessed bullets. The other priest walked up to Will and opened his box, revealing a long, white sword, which in its sheath looks like a cross.
"Ah, they aren't ready yet," Elias replied, settling down a bit. "So, then, uh... have any interesting news?"
Raine (played by Zinx)

"Oh...that's something." It shined brightly as it reflected the lights. Her eyes shone at the weapons and looked up Will. "Their beautiful..."
George (played by RustHealer11865)

George thought for a moment. "Not really." He said smiling. He fidgeted with his fedora a bit. "Wonder what we're in for in the portal."

Will picked the sword up and unsheathed it. The blade had crosses engraved on it and the color of the blue was blue. "Thanks you father." Will said as a man came out the back room carrying her blade rings.
"Yeah..." Elias let out a breath. "It really is kinda... I don't know... sudden, isn't it? Life was just starting to slow down a bit before and now we've suddenly got this. I don't think I've fully registered that. I don't feel very nervous, even though I know that so much depends upon this. It's strange, isn't it?"
Raine (played by Zinx)

She smiled as her blade rings came out. "Thank you." Raine did another bow of gratitude and made her way to the front of the church. Just in case Will had other thing he needed. She could hear the men outside talking to one other. Her small frame barely made half of the door and she struggled to push the heavy wood. Her blonde head poked out and smelled the air. Happening to catch the last of Elias's words, she smiled. It was exciting. Something new and different. Raine knew they wouldn't find her enthusiasm as the correct response to tracking demon that could very well end them all. But what was life without risk?

"Yeah I guess." George saw Raine exit the church. "Hey do you and Will need any help getting the horse?" He stood up and stretched a bit.

Will strapped the sword to his back and grabbed the box of bullets. He walked out and saw the two. "You do know we're not leaving until sunset?"
"I remembered this time." Elias shrugged, grinning. "But there wasn't anything else to do. I doubt I could sleep like this anyways, considering that we're pretty much heading into a battle. So, anything else that needs to be done while we're still here?"
Raine (played by Zinx)

Raine grimaced at the thought of horses.They were just over grown lawn mowers. She wasn't very big, about a foot taller than an average sized kid. Just with more of a womanly feature. "Is there is anyway that I could ride with one of you? Horses and I don't really get along..." She trailed off. It would be cheaper in the long run. Though she could transform, her wolf size was bigger than 2 horses high. She didn't want to scare anyone needlessly. Could you imagine? A wolf that size running past you? Nightmares, torches and picthforks....

George looked over. "You can ride with me if you want." He took out his flask and took a swig from it.

George handed the box to George and made sure the sword was on good. "Alright, let's get the horses."
"'Kay!" Elias grinned and started walking, before remembering that he didn't know where the horses were. "Uh, hey, Will, where were the horses again?" He asked sheepishly, sticking his hands back into his pockets.
Raine (played by Zinx)

Raine was relieved George didn't mind. Snickering, however, at Elias's excitement and sudden realization at the lack of location information. She looked up at Will and put her hand on her hip.

"Lead the way." He couldn't wait to see what they would be in for when they went into the portal.

Will nodded and lead the group in the direction of where the stables were. Sticking out the corner of his coat pocket was what looked like a picture, but not enough was showing to show what the picture was.
Elias frowned rather sorely at Raine. He followed Will as they walked towards the stables, noticing the corner or what seemed to be a picture sticking out of Will's coat pocket. Elias walked faster until he was walking next to Will.
"Hey, Will. What's that in your pocket?" He asked.
Raine (played by Zinx)

She smiled and shrugged at his glare. Raine followed behind them, her arms behind her head. The shining object caught her gaze just as Elias asked about it. Her nose picked up the smell of horse dung and she instantly scrunched up her nose.

George noticed the object as well but didn't want to point it out. He was curious however to find out what it was.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demonic Apocalypse (official thread)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus