Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Warp Beast (CLOSED)

Steven Universe OC's (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

"First, I'm a Surveillance Officer. Not a Scout. Second, if that was 'worn down' you ain't doing much better yourself." Cat's Eye said, crossing her arms. "Wait..... Isn't a surveillance officer pretty much the same thing as a Scout?" Diopside asked. "No. It's not." Cat's Eye said. "And what's a Sulfur doing here? I thought the only gems on this planet, besides us five, were those Crystal Gems living in Beach City?" Cat's Eye asked. "And Snowflake Obsidian." Diopside chimed in. "Eugh.... don't remind me...." Cat's Eye grumbled.
Morganite and Carnel (played by Doc)

Morganite chimed in, "I think I once saw a Crazy Lace Agate and a Lapis in the sky. Although, it could have been one of those angel things humans have..." She pondered for a moment, trying to remember if she had seen any others. As she did that, behind the wall was a Carnelian popping back out of the ground. "YAS! i'M BACK BABY!!" Carnelian eagerly looked around for something to fight, scampering around like a hungry dog, punching and kicking trees all over the place, hardly even hurting them. Morganite saw and could only respond with a look of embarassment, "Oh, Carnelian. You poor, sweet, troubled Carnelian."
Sulfur (played anonymously)

Sulfur watched for a hot second as the various Gems chattered and bickered with one another before quickly growing bored and making his way over to the hole in the earth. He looked how and began to climb into it, he had better things to do than deal with all the needless silliness these Gems were making. Not that he didn't like it, he just had more important things to do. Like tracking down, poofing and bubbling the serpent.

Cat's Eye perked up when Sulfur all of a sudden left. "Hey, you didn't answer my question!" She said following after him. "Wait a minute... you're actually gonna follow that thing?" Cat's Eye asked once Sulfur climbed down the hole left by the Emerald. "Ya know, it'd probably be a better idea to wait until it resurfaces." Cat's Eye said. "I mean, not a whole lot of room to really move down there." Cat's Eye said.

"RAAAAAH!!" Carnelian roared like a fussy child, flailing her arms and not paying attention to where she ran as she crashed into Sulfur's leg. "Hey, you better watch it, bub!" She shook her fist at him and glared into his eyes, "You wanna fight? I'll show you a fight!" Carnelian suddenly got in an awkward fighting position.

"Carnelian," Morganite called as she calmly walked up, "This is Sulfur. He's not an enemy. He's just very... I suppose intimidating, in a way."

"I didn't realize you had asked one of me..." Sulfur said absentmindedly as he put one foot into the hole in the ground, easily finding a toehold in the rocky ground. "And yeah, I don't see why not. The hole isn't that narrow, if it can fit a Gem Monster then it can fit a normal Gem. And there's no point in waiting, you gotta strike the metal when it's hot." Sulfur replied nonchalantly just as he felt a sudden tapping on his leg, or as it turned out to be Carnelian.

"Easy there, I don't feel like sparing with you right now. Go fight that tree, I'm pretty sure I heard it say something insulting to you behind your back." Sulfur said as his gem glowed and veins of crystal rapidly crept along and over one of his arms, effectively coating it in a thick layer of crystal. The yellow crystalline arm flexed and lengthened as it reached out to pull Carnelian off and placed her a good distance away and next to a tree. "Honestly, you're worse than your common Ruby..." Sulfur added under his breath with a somewhat exasperated sigh as he took another step down into the hole.

"Yeah it fits that Emerald, but that's because it made that hole." Cat's Eye said. "It fits the Emerald perfectly, and if it finds you down there and decides it wants to drill through you like it did the ground there's nowhere for you to go to avoid it. And the holes not wide enough for you to turn into that giant crystal thingie. Heck, it's barely large enough for you to stand up in." Cat's Eye said.

Carnelian grew frustrated, stomping around before eventually calming down. Now that the rush of combat was gone, she could think clearly (for the most part). Of course, this didn't mean she was all smiles and happiness yet.

"Is there any way we could make a new hole?" Morganite chimed in. "I mean, maybe if we make a big hole inside, it could come in and we could fight it? Or maybe we could make a hole with metal or something and fight it there?"

Sulfur shrugged despite everyone else's protest and suggestions, he leapt off the footholds and disappeared without a trace into the inky depths below the surface. His gem glowed a luminescent yellow as he went down, should he run into anything or need to slow down he had his abilities to slow, stop and fight back if need be. The Gems above were just slowing him down as the corrupted one got further and further away, he worked better on his own anyway, he was grown that way.

Cat's Eye sighed. After a few minutes she jumped down into the hole. A light was soon projected from her gem. "I'm coming with you." Cat's Eye said. "Assuming we run into the Emerald, I might be able to help drive it back up to the surface so we have a better chance at fighting it." Cat's Eye said.

"Oh. Well then, I guess we're just going to wing iIIIIIIIIT!!" Morganite yelled, startled, as Carnelian lifted her up, running to the hole. "Bombs away!" Carnelian laughed boisterously as Morganite screamed, the both of them falling down the hole after the rest of the group.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Warp Beast (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus