Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wolves (1x1)

Daimonas (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Dai nuzzled her next to so he was happy as well. He was always at peace in the woods, it was one of the reasons that he choose to live in the woods instead of with humans around and all of their noises. He was beside Harren the whole time, glad to see her so happy.
Harren Lobos (played by MissUndeadKisses)

Her legs stretched and re-coiled as she ran throw the woods. Harrens senses taking in every tree, every smell, every little sound that took place as she zoomed through the woods. A howl broke though the air as she stoped at the top of a large hill.

Dai watched Harren have her fun and get use to the place he called his home. He howled with her when they got to the top of the hill. He ready knew every scent, tree, and animal in the forest around them. He had lived here since he was fifteen.

Harren tackled him playfully, licking his face a bit.

Dai yelped in surprise when Harren tackled him and barked a laugh. He licked her face as well.

Harren locked her eyes with his, licking at his neck, her paws on his chest.

Dai grined, even thought it was hard to tell in his wolf from. He got out from under her and bolted, thinking it would be fun for her to try and catch him.

She howled and jumped after him, running full speed toward him.

Dai picked up speed, dodge every tree in his path. He saw a clearing not to far away, and knew that Harren would love to see it.

She finally gained one him, she was already very out of breathe, but was amazed at the sight infront of her

Dai sat in the middle of the clearing that had wild flowers growing in small patchs. The sun was rising which gave it a pinkish organish color. Dai smiled at Harren and shifted into his human from. "You like?" He walked over to her even thought she was still in her wolf from and looked her in the eyes.

Harren nodded, her eyes wide at the beauty as she morphed back into her human form. "I-Its so beautiful Dai."

Dai smiled widen. "I'm glad you like it, I found this area one fall when I was a few years younger, it looks better. I would usually come here to draw any smalled animal that came by or just to bask in the warm of the sunlight."

"I love it... so pretty it makes my heart hurt. I must take pictures of it sometime!" Harren hugged him tightly, her face in the nape of his neck.

Dai hugged Harren back, incircling his arms around her. "I aalready drew some picture of this clearing throughout the years." He was glad that she liked the clearing.

"So this is your own little peaceful place. I like that." Harren laid back into the grass.

Dai laided beside Harren with his hands behind his head. He stared up at the sky as it changed colors with the dawn raising. "Yeah, it is the only place those villagers haven't found me in yet." He has sweet smiled on his face.

'I never thought I could be this happy... This... At bliss with the world.~' Harren thought as she laid her head on Dais chest, being lulled by his heart beat. Her eyes feeling heavy.

Dai stroked Harren's hair as the sun's warm started to surrond them both. His heartbeat was strong and health, showing that even though he had been tutored most of his life he was still as strong as anyother wolf demon or werewolf. He never noticed the whole time he had been with her that he was over a foot taller then her reaching at seven foot four.

Harren was falling in and out of sleep, her hand needing at his chest. This was something Harren never thought she would find on her run that day, but it had been the best thing in a long time. Nothing could rip her from Dai, wolves mated for life.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wolves (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus