Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wolves (1x1)

Daimonas (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Dai kept stroking Harren's blue and brown hair look up at the sky. "Why don't you get some sleep, it's been a long night." He said in a gentle tone, he was fine when it came to sleep since he was asleep when the villagers found him. He had forgotten about the wound on his left side below his rib cage that he guessed was almost fully healed. He never though he would ever be this happy and calm in his life, but he knew now that the only thing that would keep him away from her was death.
Harren Lobos (played by MissUndeadKisses)

Harren awoke the next day early, her eyes blinking open. The sweet smell of the earth filled her nose and she sat up.

Dai had fallen asleep and was still in deep sleep. He always looked younger and peaceful when he slept, as if all the pain he had faced was gone. It was hard to believe that when he slept that he even faced any pain at all. He did not snor at all which there was a few leaves that fell on him and the forest floor during the night.

Harren giggled and stood, but removed the leaves before she made her way down into the clearing. A butterfly landed on her sholder as she moved throught all the wild flowers, picking some she thought Dai would like.

Dai staied faast asleep, since he could use a good long sleep because of him always being woken up by either past memories, hunter, or just stupid villagers coming to find him in his hide out. He had one arm laying flat across his upper chest and the other flat out on the forest floor.

Harren finished picking and left the flowers beside him. She smiled down at him and decided that she would find some food to have when he woke up. Harren morphed and ran into the woods, sniffing at the ground to find an easy kill

Dai still slept as if he was dead. He was one of the heaviest sleepers for many reasons. There was a light breeze in the air that carried the scents of animals and plants. It rustled some of his dark red hair to where it slightly covered one of his eyes. A butterfly landed on his nose and staied there.

Harren had now caught two fish and was making a fire to cook their meals. She was proud at how well she could hunt and cook, it made her feel a bit less useless.

After a while Dai slowly woke up and sat up rubbing his head. He looked over at Harren and titled his head to the side, confused as to what she was doing. "What's going on?" He asked, he was more use to eating animals he caught raw in his wolf from.

"Havent you ever had cooked fish? Its really good." She smiled and handed him a fish that was on a stick. "You will love it."

Dai blinked in cofusion at frist then took a bite out of the fish. He chewed and swallowed. "This is good. I'm use to eating what I catch raw in my wolf from." He gave a neavrous smile.

"Im in human form a lot, makeing raw stuff not taste as good. I learned to catch fish when I still lived in my old pack. We cooked it ALL sorts of ways, it was always soooo good." Harren smiled and watched him.

Dai smiled at her and took another bite. He didn't speak until he swallowed that bite. "It sure tastes better than raw fish."

"It help with depletion of the fish taste." Harren laid back in the grass

Dai finished off the fish and laid down next to Harren.

"What should we do today?" Harren smiled over to him, her teeth bright.

Dai shrugged. "I dunno, what about you? Got anymore tricks under your sleeves?" He teased with a small grin.

"Want to see my home? I-Ive never had anyone come there with me..." Harren blushed as she stood up.

Dai stood up with her. "Sure, I'm not use to even being outside the woods. I was raised in the woods."

Harren smiled. "I think youll feel right at home in my house then."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wolves (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus