Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wolves (1x1)

Daimonas (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Dai blushed slightly but it was hard to tell in the dim light of the moon. "Yeah, but what it means isn't." He usually wasn't one to speak his mind, but that just slipped out before he could stop or take it back.
Harren Lobos (played by MissUndeadKisses)

Harren searched her mind for what it might mean, but she had never heard it before. "What does it mean then? My name comes from the lake I was born by... a constant reminder of my home..." Harren hated her own pack, her family. The were a pack stuck in old harsh ways. The killed and hurt many other packs. She had seen her father kill many young pups that had done no harm to the world, they hadent even lived yet...

Dai cleared his throat. "Demon. I come from a line of dwolf demons, my father was the only one other than myself." Dai was trained to be a cold hearted killer but it just never fit for him. Even when having to kill someone that was inconcent person he'd agure about it being wrong but in the end his words were unheard but his actions were seen. He never liked haveing to kill for the fun of others and left to be a rogue wolf demon.

"I see why that wouldnt be a loved name." Harren wanted to wrap herself to him, to comfort him and make a smile spread onto his handsome face, but she didnt want to make him think she was weird... She liked having a wolf around her, and her wolf form liked it even more

Dai sighed. "Yeah, I truly believe my parnets didn't mean for my name to mean that or something around those lines." He saw a glint of light in the coner of his eyes and saw about a yard or so away someone had a lashlight then he looked back at Harren. "Get down." He whispered grabbing her hand making her to to hide with him in the thick bushs and tall uncut grass of the forest. There was voices not to far away now and his hand squeezed Harren's absently. is heart was pounding faster and not just from the unexpected interfernce.

Harren kept still, hearing the voices too. She was scared of people hating her or thinking wrong of a Lycan. Her hand in is tighten, her body shacking in fear. Harren moved closer to Dai, her body flushed to his. It made her face red hot.

Dai was use to people hating him for something he was born as, but didn't mean it made it any better to deal with. His puplis had turned into slits as he waited for the people to pass. His wolf from always became demanding when he was around humans for the reason of his blood line of blood thrist wolves unlike him and his father. He peeked over the bushs that hid him and Harren both. He ducked his head as faces came into view. There were about two or three men, that seemed drunk.

Harrens breathing was fast, the sudden hiding made it hard to be calm. She pressed her face to Dai chest to her breathing couldnt be heard by the men. At this point she didnt care if she was out rageously close to the male, she was scared.

Dai noticed the Harren was scared and wrapped his arms around her, trying to calm her. The voiced came closer to where they hid but what the humans said was hard to understand with it being slurred with almost every other word. His arms tighten around her when the voices seem to be just inches away from them. His eyes were a brighter gold color that seemed to shine in the dark of the night.

With Dais arms tight around her, her breathing slowed. Drunk people just did stupid things and sometimes scared her dearly. A man once hurt her when she was in human form just cause he was drunk off his ass. A sall whimper slipped from her quivering lips.

The voices were still close, but Dai was more focused on how Harren seemed scared. He kissed her forehead to try to calm her down and comfort her. Soon the voices sounded a bit farther to where he could speak and wouldn't be heard if it was quiet enough. "It is alright." He whispered in her ear.

She nodded and look at him. "T-They just scare me sometimes..." She whimpered softly. She blushed a bit, relising how stupid she must look. Dai wouldnt want a female this stupid

Dai nodded, knowing that someone's past pains cause them to have strange fears. "It's alright now, they seem father away now." As time pasted the voices grew farther and farther. Dai removed one arm away from Harren but there was still one on her, he looked over the bush and saw that the glow from the men's flashlight was dim now. Dai sat up and helped Harren up as well.

She got up ans watched as the men left. Not knowing what to say made her feel weird, her way of blurting out whatever was now gone. Harren felt shy now... She wiped the dirt from her pants smileing Dais way. "Thanks..."

Dai blinked in confusion. "For what?" He forgot that he had just met Harren and did what he though would calm her down, and what his animal insticnts told him to do.

"You calmed me down... I almost got us cought..." Harren was still close to him, her neck arched a bit to see him in the face. Her hand was even still in his. Just meeting someone ment nothing to her, and neither her wolf.

"Oh, that was nothing, you were scared and you needed some help and I helped you out." Dai looked away from her, he was a bit flushed at that he acted the way he did. It was unusual for him to show such strong emotions for anyone,, more so someone he just met. His hand was still tight around hers.

Harren's eyes moved down to their hands still intertwined. His hand made hers warm and made her feel a hullness that was weird to her. The wolf inside her cooed happily and made a smile creep onto her still pink face.

Dai glanced at their hands then looked at Harren smiling. He didn't understand why she was smiling. His heartbeat raced faster than a humming bird's wing, as emotions swelled in mind and soul.

Harren moved forward, pressing her plump lips to his. It was a thank you and she simply liked him enough to kiss him. Harren knew this was fast for just meeting a person, but they werent normal beings. Werewolves were attracted to other werewolves a lot faster than normal people.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wolves (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus