Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wolves (1x1)

Daimonas (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Dai was surprised by the kiss but soon kissed Harren back. He wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her close.
Harren Lobos (played by MissUndeadKisses)

The feeling of "butterflies" in her stomach soon fallowed. Harrens slender body flushed to his, their lips kissing softly, her face pink. All this felt to good to be true. She didnt know everything about the male, but knew she liked him.

Dai's heart was thuding against his rib cage at this simple sign of affection. He was not use to such strange and new feelings from being alone most of his life. His whole body felt warm with swelling emotions.

Harren broke the kiss, looking up into his pretty yellow eyes. "S-Sorry... I had to..." She was blushing a bright red.

Dai smiled back at her, even though a blush had crept to his cheeks as well. "Don't be." He whispered, as he laid his forehead against hers.

Harrens eyes never left his. "Im glad Im the one that found you.... " She said in a hushed voice. "I feel like.... this is a start to something great." She pressed her hand to her chest, feeling his heart raceing, just like her own.

Dai put his free hand over Harren's hand that was on his chest and smiled at her. It was sweet smiled, showing no signs of hostilly or pain. "Me too." His voice was just as hushed as hers.

A noise from behind, made her break away from him. The sounds of laughing filled the air, someone, a man, was laughing at them from in the deep of the woods. The mans voice ran out in the night. "Two love birds out here? Not a great idea." The mans voice boomed. He held a gun in his hand aimed at the two. "Ive been watching the two of you sense those drunks passed. Its clear to me now that you are indeed weres."

Harren whimpered at the sight of the gun, her back now pressed to Dai. She was to busy with Dai to pick up the sent of a human... Her face grew hot with anger and fear at the same time.

Dai wrapped his arms protectively around Harren. His puplis turned into slits once again along with a venousm glare in his golden eyes. He K-9s turned to sharp fangs, giving off that he was not going to let her get hurt. "When I let you go, run, don't look back. There is a cave ten miles from here to the north, I want you to stay there till I come and find you." He whispered in her ear in such a low voice that it could only be heard by Harren. His eyes never left the gun that had silvery moonlight shinning off of it.

Harren nodded, her hands on Dais arms.

The man laughed. "You think I wont kill her too, puppy dog?" The man pointed at Harren. "Ive never caught a female before!" Her laughed hard

A low growl escaped from Dai's chest at the man, his glare furious and cold. This was what he was like when it came to protecting someone else, more so someone he'd give up his life for. "I'll come for you as soon as this is over, just don't leave the cave until I come." He let go of Harren reluctently and stood. He moved right inbetween her and the man. His teeth were bared at the man. "You will not touch her." He growled before lungding at the man.

Harren ripped into her wolf form, her four legs working hard to reach the cave in quick time. She whimpered at the thought of Dai getting hurt be the hunter, she made a deal that if Dai didnt come for her soon, she would go back to him.

The man shot, but missed the k-nine as he fell back onto the hard earth. "Kill me dog, if you dear?"

Dai was glad that Harren got away safly, and gave a sly grin at the hunter. "You think I won't?" Before the man could answer Dai had tore the gun from him and broke it with his bare hands infornt of the hunters eyes. "Now, I'll make you regert ever finding me." Dai ripped the huunter's throat up with his claw-like nails. He let the man's body lay on the cold ground as a pool of blood from around him from the wound in his neck. Dai stood up with his hands bloody and his golden eyes turn to hard and cold like real gold. He shifted into his wolf from and met Harren at the cave. The coldness in his eyes melted when he knew that the man he killed was going to kill her as well as him.

Harren lay in the corner of the cave, sitting up at the sight of Dai. She moved to him, still in her wolf form as she nuzzled his neck, her muzzle deep in his fur

Dai nuzzled Harren back, letting her know he was alright. He sat down next to her. The fur around his fornt paws were matted with the blood of the hunter from when he clawed his neck open.

Harren sat next to him, her head at his feet. soon she morphed into her human form, looking up at him. "Are you okay... Dai?"

Dai nodded and shifted into his human from. "Yeah, I'm fine." It showed that his hands were bloody, yes, but not from being wounded.

Harren got into her bag and took out a cloth, she cleaned off his hands and sighed. "I never even sented a human... I was careless... Im sorry."

Dai watched Harren clean his hands off and shook his head. "Niether did I catch the humans scent, it isn't your fault, Harren." His voice was gentle and calm.

Harren put the cloth away then wrapped her arms around the other, her face lay at his chest. "Thank you for keeping me safe. It means a lot." Harren kisses his cheek softly.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wolves (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus