Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wolves (1x1)

Daimonas (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Dai wrapped his arms around Harren as well and laid his head on top of hers. "You don't need to thank me, I would've done no matter what." He kissed her forehead.
Harren Lobos (played by MissUndeadKisses)

Harrens heart skipped a beat. "Dai... Do you feel like I do? Like....like your wolf is pulling you to me? Mine has been all crazy sense I met you and removed the arrow." Harren moved back a bit to look up at him.

Dai nodded. "Yes. I never want to see you hurt, I'll give up my life if it means keeping you safe, Harren." He gave her loving sweet smile. He meant what he said.

"Id do the same." Harren kissed his lips softly, pressing herself to him.

Dai kissed Harren back, pulling her closer. His heart swelled with love for her.

Harren moved so she straddled him, her legs around his waist. Her wold growled in approval as she kissed at his neck. Wind blew throw the cave, giving it a bit of a chill.

((I might as well tell you that the forum are suppose to stay PG-13.))

Dai smriked and moved back so he could see her face. He titled her chin up so that he could look her in the eye. "You sure move fast." He kissed her softly.

{She isnt doing anything bad lol}

"It just feels nice to be close is all." She nuzzled him. "So, what do you do for a living? Or do you not live with humans at all?"

Dai shrugged. "I don't live around humans, more so I live like the wolf I am." He smiled remembering the reaction he got when he tried to live with humans, most of them which made him laugh.

"I work in a book store. Plus I like taking pictures." Harren smiled.

Dai smiled, he usually drew picture of the world that was around him, but he had few pictures. "The only thing I do that isn't something you would think of a wolf demon to do is draw."

"I love every type of art! Can I...ask you something?" Harren looked away.

Dai nodded. "You can ask me anything. What's up?" He gave Harren a resuring smile.

"W-Will..... Will you be my mate? I-Ive never had one before..." Harren looked down, a blush filling her cheeks. Her blue dyed bangs fell over her face, hiding it from Dai.

Dai held Harren's face in his hands and smiled at her. "You should already now the answer to that." He pulled her into a hug and nuzzled her neck.

Harren smiled and nuzzled his neck back. She liked the feeling inside her.

Dai smiled and held Harren close. He though it was impossible to be as happy he was when he had her in his arms.

"Shall we go for a run?" Harren stood up and morphed into her wolf form, shaking out her fur as she did so.

Dai stood up as well and shifted into his dark red wolf from.

Running made Harren feel the most wild. Soon she was trotting off into the deep of the woods, her tail swaying this way and that, showing she was at ease. She turned to Dai, yipping at him as a sign she was happy.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wolves (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus