Tavaris (played by Rudito01) Topic Starter

"you've been quiet for a while are you sure you dont want to talk?"
"No, I'm fine."

"then eat some thing it will do you good"
Kuro hadn't noticed she wasn't eating, but she didn't care. "I'm not hungry."

"its been thirteen hours since you last ate"
Kuro shrugged. "So? I don't need food that much." She needed as much food as a human did but she tried to leave it alone. "Anyways, why are still pestering me about this?"

"because i take care of my friends"
Kuro shrugged. "Don't worry about me. I've gone longer without food."

"fine dont listen to me. but that wound wont heal as fast without the nutrients"
Kuro shrugged. "I've had worse."

"suit yourself" tavaris fell asleep again with nothing better to do
Kuro tried to do the same, since it seems that some sleep would do her some good.

tavaris woke when it was night" it time to go"
Kuro jolted awake then grabbed her backpack. She stood up, the pain in her neck dulling away. "Alright, let's go."

tavaris followed Kuro
Kuro kept walking north until they stumbled on a city that was busy for the night life. "Alright, well looks like we reached the edge of the forest." Someone threw a throwing knife at Kuro which she caught. Whoever threw the knife was calpping a walking out of the shadows. "Ahh, what a plearus to see you again, Miss Kuro." A man said with grin on his face. He was an old friend of Kuro's from when she was in Japan. "Long time no see, Kiku."

tavaris peered from behind Kuro
" who is this guy?"
"Tavaris, this is Kiku Nordea, he was a friend of mine when I lived in Japan. Kiku this is Tavaris, a guy that needed protection from some people coming and attacking him." She explained to the two guys.

Kiku nodded. "I see, it is good he did not catch you in a bad mood." He laughed at the old memory of when he pissed Kuro off and she got into a fight with him and won. "He's working on it though." She mutter under her breath.

tavaris walked up to Kiku "nice to meet you i see you also know how much of a smart ass she can be" he stretched out his hand to greet Kiku

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » the half-ling battle begins

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus