Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » High school for humans and non-humans.

Ares and rose (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

"Yes but I'll help you with that" she said smiling
Jack (played by Teagan98)

"okay, oh hello" he said to the other girl then he noticed that she had a tail and ears he wondered if she was experimented on like he was, but since she was like him he unfurled his wings.

"Wait you have wings I'm not the only one" she said as her wings springed up and her fairy wings still glowed. "That there is Emily" she said as she jumped down form where she was sitting. "Also don't judge when I say this I'm also half wolf and something else the other thing was cause by experiment people" she said remerbinh the screaming of when she killed the girl more of the women

"your like me, but there weren't just experiments there were tests and if you stopped to think or do anything they would shock you, there were more people like me in there all in cages, can you take me to my room, i want to meet my roommates" he said to rose petal.
Emily (played anonymously)

Emily smiled at Jack, "Hi Jack, it's nice to meet you," Her tail swished around.

"nice to meet you too" he said.

"Hmmm let me see" she said. She looked at the dorm. "Okay don't freak about this" she said as her wings went away and she truned into a ghost. "Okay hold on jack okay" she said

"i'm used to stuff like this" he says.

"Okay" she said. "See you later Emily" she said. She grabbed jack's arm even though she was a ghost but she made her hand human and she vanished with jack to his dorm. "Here you go" she said as she let go. She truned back. "We knew you were coming joke we didn't everyone comes at different times we'll see you at dinner" she said as she started to head to the door

"wait rose who are my roommates?" he asked.

She stops. "I don't know I may have to check" she said. "But I'll have to ask my friend" she said and rainbow comes. "Sorry bro I mean rose or would you like your middle name." Rainbow said. "No thanks for the middle name what is it" she said. "Well red I mean rose I had to switch you out of the dorm you were before so your with jack now" rainbow said. "Okay but umm. What about juptier and Johnny they are so cute together" she said laughing "they'll be fine but it's time for dinner" rainbow said. "Okay" she said and rainbow went away more of vanished since she was a ghost. "Well guess I'm your roommate and don't ask about my middle name" she said

"alright i won't, you can go ahead to dinner i'm going to chill out in here i'll probably take a shower or go to sleep" he says as he sets the clothes rose made for him on the bed.

"I'l, probably go ahead and set my side of dorm" she said as she went back to the dorm she was and made everything she had which was only a two stuff animals and she brought her dairy back and put it on her bed. And she went out to go to the dinner

jack grabbed a shirt and pants then went to the bathroom and closed the door behind him.
Jupiter and Ian (played by Gothic_Girl)

"wait johnny where do you think rose is" she asked him looking shocked.
Johnny (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

"Don't know lets go look for her" he said as he put his computer up and left with Jupiter to find rose. Rose had her jacket on and her hoodie on

jack turned on the water for the shower and undressed then got in and began to enjoy the feeling of the warm water hitting his skin, it had been a long time since he had a shower and a warm one at that.

Emily was still in the kitchen, but she was by herself now.

Rose ran to the kitchen where Emily is. She took her hoodie off. "Hey Emily can I show you something cool" she said. "It causes magic but it's something that I can do with magic and hair" she said she remember when she used magic to hangs her hair to whatever color she wanted but she kept it rainbow since it was her real hair color

Emily smiled and nodded, "Yea, sure."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » High school for humans and non-humans.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus