Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » High school for humans and non-humans.

Ares and rose (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

(Sure)
Jack (played by Teagan98)

jack was in a cage and his hand were hand-cuffed he only had pants and a torn shirt on, the room was dark and there were many cages in the room with people in them no they were part human part animal they were all experimented on like him "I wish to be free from this place from the experiments and pain" he said.

Jack was suddenly at the school and rose felt it so she got off her bed and went to find the person and she came to the gate and meet a boy. "Hi" she said

"hello, where am I? and who are you?" he said then he noticed the his wings where showing and he tried to hide them.

"Hey your at a school for non-humans and humans." She says smiling. "My name is rose petel" she said holding her hand out.

jack could sense the rose was a good person unlike the scientist the experimented on him, he went to take her hand but he still had the hand-cuffs on.

"Oh" she looked at his hands and she got a flash back when she was expreimented on. Her eyes truned red and she cut the hand cuffs with her magic. Her eyes went back to normal. "They got you too" she asked remerbinh when she killed a girl with them

"thank you" he said "my name is Jack is there a place where i can eat i haven't eaten in a while i was only given scraps of food and a lot of stuff happened where i was" he said not wanting to remember what happened.

"Yeah follow me" she said as she tryed to keep her wings from appearing since she already did see jack's wings. "Well nice to meet you jack as you a,ready know my name is rose petel you can call me whatever you want I don't care" she says as she leads him to the kitchen

(I'm off to bed night I'll reply tomorrow ether at lunch or when I get home from school)

Jack follows rose to the kitchen, "so what are we taught at this school?" He asked.
Emily (played anonymously)

(does anyone know what happened to Oriel?)

Emily decides to head down to the kitchen after a bit.

(i have no clue)
jack could see someone walking to the kitchen and normal people wouldn't be able to see the person because jack could see farther then normal people, he quickly hid his wings since people would freak out if they saw them.
Emily (played anonymously)

Emily's ears and tail were showing. She felt a little bit more comfortable with having them out around others. She sensed someone's presence and looked around until she saw rose, "Hey rose, who's the newbie?"

"His name is jack" she said she got some food for jack and gave it to him will she sat on the conter. Her fairy wings now showed but she kept the hidden cause she put her jacket on

jack began eating the food that rose gave him, "so what do we learn in this school?" he asked after he finished eating.

"Basically of how to control our magic and powers me I rather not say" she said. Her fairy wings glowed under her jacket but she made it look like she had a flashlight she was playing with behind her back

"ok, are there dorms and if i do go here i'm going to need clothes since this is all i have with me" he said.

"That's easy" she said as she took off her jacket and her fairy wings were still glowing but they were hidden behind her back and she made clothes for jack real quick and gave them to him. "No need to tell me your size I already new it" she siad

"thanks" he said as he took the clothes from her, "will i have roommates?" he asked.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » High school for humans and non-humans.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus