Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » High school for humans and non-humans.

Oriel Josephine (played by jake_smol_english)

Oriel smile and bows to thank Rose and waves her hand at the other girl and looks around and smiles. She just her wing to fly slightly because (she really like being up in the air) and she starts flapping her wings so she could stay in the air and slowly kinda fly towards the school but doesn't go in just to what for the other two people.

((Sorry if I am writing way to much.))
Ares and rose (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

(No it's fine I like the more writing it's awesome) she heads inside and brings Jupiter with her.
Jupiter and Ian (played by Gothic_Girl)

she turns around and see the school and gasp "im so sorry i didnt see this before" she said embarrassed .

"It's fine" she said. Rainbow was already inside her face red. "Hey rainbow what's wrong." She asked. Rainbow pointed to her gosht watch. "Oh dang it not now" she said.

((I got to go to sleep because I have all region tomorrow.

(Okay we we'll continue and I'll catch up up)

((I am back))

(Okay we didn't start without you)
Emily (played anonymously)

Emily's parents had died when she was five. She was adopted by a rich family who treated we poorly and treated her like she was a slave. One night her father hit her because he thought that she deserved it. Once her father left the room, she started crying, "I wish to be free.."

Emily then was at the school. Rose petel looks at the girl and she lets go of Jupiter and walks towards Emily. "Hi" she said

She turned around and sall the other girl "hi" she said a little shyly.

Rainbow saw the other girl. "Omg hi hi hi" rainbow said.
Emily (played anonymously)

Emily looked around and then looked at the three girls, "Hi.. Where am I?" She was very confused.

"Your at a school for humans and non-human" rainbow said as she came down. "I'm rose petel that there is rainbow here name is rainbow cause her eyes are rainbow" rose siad as she put her hair up in a ponytail.

"and im Jupiter" she said "i got that name cause i was born with galaxy looking hair but my parents didnt like that about me and started to let their anger out on me when i was 5" she said rubbing her cheek which still hurt from her mother.

"I'm so happy happy happy" she said jumping up and down. "Can't wait to meet the teachers" she said with a smile on her face

"me too and are there dorms by the way" she asked hoping there was.

"Yes there are dorms" rainbow says

"okay good" she said.

"I know right I can't wait to see who my dorm buddy is" she said

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » High school for humans and non-humans.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus