Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » High school for humans and non-humans.

Ares and rose (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

(Ones is just one bed and the other two is just a bunk bed)
Jupiter and Ian (played by Gothic_Girl)

(kk and jupiter and rose are on the bunk bed right)

(Yes)

the suit cases drop and she walks to the bed and looks at the bed covers and falling in love with them her bed covers have a spider web design on them and are beautiful and she fall on her bed "rose i call bottom bunk" she says with a giggle.
Emily (played anonymously)

Emily opened the door to her dorm and went inside. She sat down on one of the beds and waited for Oriel.

she looks at johnny "i air poke you johnny" she says and pokes the air with a giggle "you too Rose" and she giggled.

"Ha ha ha" she says Johnny laughs. "Ha ha ha very funny Jupiter" Johnny says

she giggled

Rose petel got all her stuff which was just a teady bear stuff animal and a little tiny monkey stuff animal and she brought out her dairy and wrote in it. dear dairy,
Today I hope is going to be awesome I only know I have light magic but what else do I have that I don't know we'll have to wait and see more of I have something but what oh and reading people's minds has gotten a little bit dangerous cause I can't control it yesks. Well bye dairy.
she puts it up

she unpacked her bags and hanged up all the pictures she had and hid the painting of johnny under her bed.

"Be right back guys" she said as she left and went to find something but something was by her bed that glowed. "No where is that thing I knew I brought it with me" she said as she kept walking she had a heart necklace but couldn't find it.

"rose could it be that right here" she said pointing to the glow.

She came back and looked at it. "Thanks I was looking for that" she said quickly picking it up and puting it in her pocket. It stopped glowing

"your welcome" she said as yawned she never got sleep at home cause she was worried what her parents might do next.

"You can go ahead and sleep pick which ever part you want bottom or top" she said

"bottom please" she said she just loved the bed sheets on the bed.

"Okay" she said cause all her stuff was on top. She climbed to the top bed and sat on it

"blah" she said with a giggle.

"Ha ha ha" she said
Jack (played by Teagan98)

(can i join?)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » High school for humans and non-humans.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus