Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Who plans on going Epic?

Kim Site Admin

Is there anyone out there who knows for sure that they are planning on purchasing an Epic Account?

I'm busily hooking up the last few wires over here. I'd like to be able to watch the first few transactions go through as they happen, to make sure there are no bumps in the road. I especially want to hear from people in non-US countries, as I'm limited in how much testing I can do on my own for countries where I don't live, but US peeps are fine too.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I was planning on it :)
Me! (And I'm in Canada-land.)
Dragonfire Moderator

Aye, I was planning on it - I'm also in Canuckistan. :3
There's a 85% chance I will. I'm Texican though. :3
Tasha wrote:
There's a 85% chance I will. I'm Texican though. :3
I'm from Smallville, KS (Seriously, I'm from Kansas), and assuming things go through after Spring Break, Fo schnitzel.
I am, just rounding up the money for it. I'M A HOBO, SHUT UP.
Where is the pricing/information about it? If I end up using this site frequently, I would most likely support it by purchasing an Epic account. I am from Statesville, North Carolina.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Excellent news to see so many of you volunteering!

@CrimeaRiver: If you are logged in, you can see the info here.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I am now an EPIC member!
Done and done.
Thanks for the link. I couldn't seem to find it anywhere, even logged in. I shall see if I can do it (my mom's not too fond of me buying stuff online).
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Now to see if I can figure out how to use the custom CSS :)
Dragonfire Moderator

Heee. Done! I've been meaning to brush up on my CSS, too. Let's see just how much I rememberrr.

CrimeaRiver wrote:
Thanks for the link. I couldn't seem to find it anywhere, even logged in. I shall see if I can do it (my mom's not too fond of me buying stuff online).

Probably because the link wasn't actually publicly available until around the time I posted it. ;) Sorry about that. It's a very long planned but newly released feature.
Sanne Moderator

I will have to do this next week. I'm moving into my new apartment this weekend and besides being insanely busy (I've gone as far as to login from work right now... <.<), I'm also spending money on stuff I need.

If you need to test transactions from the windmill factory, I'm game though. I just need to postpone payment until next week. :3

Questions though!

1. Will you support Alertpay in the future? I'm extremely wary about Paypal because they've screwed me over to the point of going through legal procedures over something they did, and they still cause me trouble when I pay for stuff. Alertpay has proven to be far more reliable for me.

2. If I buy a 1 month epic, and then buy a year one, will it just stack or will the one year replace the 1 month?

Sanne wrote:
1. Will you support Alertpay in the future? I'm extremely wary about Paypal because they've screwed me over to the point of going through legal procedures over something they did, and they still cause me trouble when I pay for stuff. Alertpay has proven to be far more reliable for me.
I've never heard of Alertpay until this moment, so I have no idea! I'll look into it.
Sanne wrote:
2. If I buy a 1 month epic, and then buy a year one, will it just stack or will the one year replace the 1 month?
It stacks on top of any epicness you already have. :)
Sanne Moderator

Kim wrote:
It stacks on top of any epicness you already have. :)

You know this means I have to quit RPR, right? :(
Darth_Angelus Moderator

You're a member here, that automatically gives you epicness ;)

Don't you go scaring me like that! XD

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Who plans on going Epic?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus