Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Meeting a hafling human (Open)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro shrugged. "Here is fine." Berry chirped to agree with her. Kuro felt better now that there was less attetion on her.
Alec smiled and led Kuro to one of the sofas placed in the big open room. She noticed that Seth was staying close by, so she didn't dare say anything about animals, instead she started on another topic.
"Where are you going next, after you leave here?"
Alec didn't like the idea of Kuro being alone with only Berry out there, up against those creatures, but she already knew it was no use trying to stop her.

Kuro shrugged. "Wherever I end up next. I have hard time keeping up with where I end up at alot so the location is possibly somewhere not far from here."
Alec nodded at this. Then a thought came to her. Maybe...
"Maybe I could come with you? Not for good perhaps, but a bit along the way?"
She was quite confident in her own fighting skills and she was sure that she could be of help, but she wasn't really sure what Kuro would say to her suggestion.

Kuro shook her head. "No, I don't believe it is a very good idea for you to come with me. You saw what could happen ealier." Her voice was hused so that if someone listening, they would have a hard time.
Although Kuro was speaking softly, Alec's sharp ears picked it up loud and clear. She lowered her voice as well.
"Yes, that's exactly why. It would be easier to take on those things if there were two of us, wouldn't it?"
She didn't have much hope in being able to persuade her, but she couldn't help trying. At least then, she would know that she had done what she could, without regretting not trying at all.

Kuro still disagreed with this.
"No, Alec, I've been killing those things since I was 13, I can still handle it seventeen." Berry flew off Kuro's shoulder to see what was going on with everyone else.
Alec sighed, then smiled at her friend.
"I had a feeling you'd say something like that. But you can't blame a girl for trying, can you?"
She let her eyes follow Berry through the room. The rest of her friends she noticed, while still playing cards or talking, kept glancing over at them, and Seth was still close by. She knew that they were curious, it was the first time she had brought an outsider into this place after all. Stretching her arms into the air, her gaze met Seth's and she sighed again.
"Seth! If you're going to stand there watching us anyway, come over here and grab a deck of cards on your way!"
She turned to Kuro again with a challenging but friendly glint in her eyes.
"Let's play a round?"

(I don't know much about cards. ^^;)

Kuro nodded. "Yeah, let's at least have some fun before I go."
(Haha, that's okay, I'll let you choose what, you can pick something simple ;))

Alec smiled again. Seth sat down on a chair across from the two girls, and Alec was pleased to see a small smile on his face. That meant he stopped being suspicious. About time too, he was way too careful.
"What are we playing?" he asked and Alec thought for a moment.
"Hmm, I'm not sure. What do you wanna play, Kuro?"

(I've only plaied go fish so I'll make her just watch. ^^;)

"Uh, I'll just watch." She gave a weak laugh. She had never plaied cards before of any kind with all she had been forced to do in her travels.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Meeting a hafling human (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus