Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Meeting a hafling human (Open)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro couldn't help but burst out laughing again at how it took Kay this long to figure out that she called him an airhead again. "Well who knew the truth was so long it would get you talking for hours on end." She teased Kay. "I swear it is too much fun messing with him." She said to Alec .
Alec laughed along with Kuro, while Kay only glared at them.
"I know right. Sure, he can be annoying sometimes, but his reactions when you tease him is so damn hilarious that you can't resist doing it."
She gently patted Kay on the head.
"Good kitty," she giggled, making Kay growl at her.

Kuro giggledas well. "You got admit at least he speaks his mind, life would be easier if everyone could do the same thing." She patted the robins head gently with a smal smile. "Now, I gotta think of a name for you." She studied the bird trying to think of a name for the small creature.
"Well, that's true," Alec grinned. "I can always count on him to be honest with me. Even when no one else is."
She watched Kuro's interaction with the robin and her smile got softer. It was really cute. She couldn't wait to hear what the little bird would be called.

The robin just kept pecking away at the berries left in Kuro's hand as she tried to think of a name for it. "Hmmmm.. How about Berry, since that is what I have been feeding it and it seems to like them alot." The robin perked up when it heard the word berry.
"Berries!"
Alec pondered the name for a moment.
"Hmm, it's cute. I like it," she grinned with a thumbs up.
She carefully leaned her hand in, softly patting the robin on its head.
"It's absolutely adorable."

Kuro smiled at that. "It looks like she isn't very smart either, oh well, at least it is calm." She shrugged, fine with the low intellagle levels.
"Just wait and see, maybe she will surprise you," Alec suggested.
She was happy that this had worked. It always made a great difference as soon as you weren't alone. She glanced at Kuro's smiling face. The girl seemed to have relaxed considerably while they were talking, and that alone was a good thing. Everyone needed to relax once in a while, and Alec admitted without hesitation that she was doing the same.

"I sure hope so, she might get use to me talking to her and learn how to speak her mind." Kuro patted Berry's head gently. She had a wide smile on her face. "We better get out of the middle of the woods before something pops out." She was joking since most likely some kid would jump out and try to scare them.
Alec nodded with a smile.
"You are right. I need to get back to the Crows soon anyway, or they will worry. You should come with me," she suggested. "I only need to stick my head in and say goodbye, unless you rather stay there a while and meet the others."

Kuro shrugged. "It doesn't matter, as long as they don't know what I am." Berry chripped in agreement.
Alec's smile widened.
"My lips are sealed. Let's go!"
She got to her feet and started walking back towards the city. She couldn't wait to introduce Kuro to her friends. She was sure that they were going to love her.

Kuro followed beside Alec with Berry on her shoulder. The robin seemed to be a strang one since it was looking in all dicrtions as if something was wrong.
Alec walked leisurely, not feeling a need to rush, when she too noticed the strange behavior of Berry. She momentarily strained her ears, but didn't pick up any sound apart from the ones supposed to be there. She shot the bird a curious look. Maybe it was only nervous by nature.

As soon as they were out of the woods Berry seemed relax. Kuro patted the robin's small head gently. "Alright, where are the Crows you were talking about?"
Alec smiled excitedly at her new friend.
"This way," she said, walking down one of the bigger streets. "Our meeting place is in one of the abandoned buildings down this street."
She led Kuro to a big old building and stopped in front of the door.
"Ready?"

Kuro nodded. "As I'll ever be."
Alec nodded and pushed the door open.
"I'm back!" she called, causing several of the people inside to rise their heads with a call of "Welcome back Kitten."
Then her friends caught sight of Kuro beside her and immediately approached them. A tall boy of 22, with dark brown hair and piercing ice-blue eyes eyed the newcomer closely. His name was Seth and he was the leader of the White Crows. After a minute or so he turned to Alec with a questioning look.
"Kitten, who's this?"
Alec smiled calming at him and made the introductions.
"This is Kuro. I met her while out patrolling. She is a really nice girl."
Then she turned to Kuro.
"This is Seth, our leader. He might look a bit scary sometimes, but he's really very kind. He just doesn't like to admit it," she said with a wink.

Kuro nodded. "I know how that feels." Was all she said since she wasn't use to being around more than one person. She gave a weak smile, trying to show she means no harm.
Alec could see that Kuro was uncomfortable with all the attention and decided that it was time to do something about the situation. She cleared her throat to get the others attention.
"Hey, give her some air guys."
She watched her friends slowly go back to what they were doing before she turned back to Kuro.
"Seriously, you'd think they've never seen a person before," she shook her head. Then she turned her gaze to Seth with a question.
"I trust Kuro and I'm sure that you can too. However, you are the leader and I respect your decisions. Whether she can stay for a while, or if we should hang out somewhere else is your choice."
Seth simply shrugged, but it was enough answer for her. She turned back to Kuro.
"Now then, I give the choice to you. Do you want to stay here or go somewhere else?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Meeting a hafling human (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus