Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » HighSchool Rp

Spikes (played anonymously)

(Your welcome) "just ask him come on do it ask him to the dance his to chicken to do it" meow said
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

she looked at her arm seeing all of her cuts and then covered it up again no one is ever gonna talk to me now she thought
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Kat said "but I'm scared what if he says no or to freaked out to answer".
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

she put her headphones in her phone and then put them in her ear and played music

Kat said "misty what do you think I should do should I ask him after school or the next time I see him?"

(Girls helfre will go with any of you just ask him if you want XD)
Helfre (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Helfre said to misty "hey girl wanna go to the dance with me" he winked at misty but ready to be punched.
Misty (played by Holly-Leaf)

Umm me?....." She asked confused. Didn't this guy like Kat?

Definitely ask him out after school"

Kat thanked misty and then went on to 3rd period.

"Yeah" meows said

He whispered to misty "I'm trying to make Kat jealous please"

Meows laughed. "Ha ha your so not good at making girls jeleous" meows said

(3RD PERIOD BELL RINGS 🔔)

"Shut up cat" He said in a mean tone then he said to misty "you know what if you do then talk to me after school".

"Hissss" meows said "Oh poo spikes is going to be worry " meows said and left and went back in the bag. Spikes picked up his bag and put iron his back And went to his next class

"Okay that's retarded! You go asking out girls trying to get one girl that doesn't like you! You just have to accept it! Being a jerk isn't going to get you no girl, and with those terrible sayings like 'Are you wearing space pants? Cause you are out of this world' isn't going to help you get a girl either. And it never will! And plus! You do not talk to meows like that you hear me! You will regret it! Why don't you tell yourself to shut up! Humph!" She turned away from hi a bit upset and went with kat

(This is a special school IT only has 5 periods because I don't feel like going though 7 periods XP)

Kat wrote:
(This is a special school IT only has 5 periods because I don't feel like going though 7 periods XP)

Haha okay

Misty wrote:
Kat wrote:

Haha okay
Okay.
"Meows so can't wait for next class" spikes said and goes to music

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » HighSchool Rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus