Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » HighSchool Rp

Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

she sighed
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Kat said "that's probably it because I bet he's REALLY flirt" she giggled. The teacher said "ok students today is the first day of high school but this is second period so you heard the intro already so welcome to heath class and today we will be doing nothing because you get an easy start so do what ever socialize play your phone but NO SELFIES if I catch you taking a selfie I will take your phone".

(This school)

"I gotta get in class" she said to meows
Misty (played by Holly-Leaf)

Oh yeah! That's too cool. Anyways, who you gonna be asking out to go to the dance with you?" She asked

Kat blushed "um may-maybe s-spike I don't know though I don't think he likes me though" Kat tryed so hard not to blush "what about you"
Spikes (played anonymously)

"Meow okay" meows said and jumped down and left to spikes and went into his bag again. Spikes kept drawing kat

She sighed "I haven't met anybody this school year. I don't think I'm going to have a date." She said

Spikes kept drawing

Kat said "what about that group of girls you were talking to at the beginning of the day you can just go with your friends and have a good time" she smiled

Well, yeah I could do that." She smiled "Thanks"

spikes put the drawing in his bag and meows got it and took it to Kat

She said to misty "your welcome" .Kat saw meows and said "oh hey meows what's up" Kat saw the picture of her and smiled and blushed a little she then said to the kitten "who drew this".

"Oh let me see!" She looked at the painting "oooooh looks like you got yourself a secret admirer"

she got up and walked to class she went to the teacher and explained why she was late she said she was depressed and needed some time alone to think

"Meow who do you think" meows said. "Who is my owner spikes he drew it but don't tell him okay he'll just blush like crazy" meows said laughing

She gasped "Your secret admirer is spike!" She realized that she had said this out loud

Kat couldn't stop looking at the picture and couldn't stop blushing because she thought that he doesn't like her she must have been wrong she said to misty "misty what's do I do should I ask him to the should I tell him about the picture I don't know what to do. Kat started to freak out

she went to the very back of the class and sat down while sighing

(Oh my gosh this is like the best role play I have ever been in good job guys :))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » HighSchool Rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus