Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » HighSchool Rp

Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Kay's next class what chores she thought she was a terrible singer but everyone complimented her singing but she didint believe them because she knew that it was bad.
Spikes (played anonymously)

Spikes sat in the back he put his bag down
Misty (played by Holly-Leaf)

Misty sat next to Spikes and Kat "Hey meows, can I talk to you?"

Meows came out

(Hey question can I use another charachter?)

(Sure ^-^)

Hey meows. Why are boys so annoying." She asked. "Well I mean the annoying boys, why do they have to be so annoying."

"Because they don't understand" meows said. (Thanks)

Kat stoped singing and started to lipsink to the lyrics she notice that spike was sitting close to her she truer so hard not to blush but a little boy out she really hoped no one notice.

(No problem)
Happy walked around and came into music. "Sorry I'm late teacher I got lost" she said

The teacher said "it's ok take your seat ok I'm going to call role
*role call done* the teacher explained the vocal warmups and we started.
Happy sat down she started to write down a song. Spikes didn't really sing he just liped sing.

Misty kept on talking to meows
"But hiss that boy made me so mad when I see him again I'm so clawing him in the face"meows said

Kat tryed to sing low but she still heard her voice over the crowd she really wanted this class to be over but the bell finially rang so she went to social class

(4th PERIOD)

I know! I mean Litteraly, no one tells meows what to do. That's ridiculous. " she said
Happy grabbed all her stuff and left she walked the halls to her next class having no clue where her next class was she went to her locker. Spikes got his bag and left or his next class "meow I need to get to spikes" Meows said and ran to spikes

Kat got up and quickly went to social class when she got in the door she sat down and started to practice what to say to spike after school.

"Ahh last period of the day."'she said as she went to her locker. She grabbed her books and headed to class.
(Hey Kat is it okay if happy like helfre?) happy put her bag up and sighed. "Great once again I get confused: spikes went to his math

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » HighSchool Rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus