Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » HighSchool Rp

Spikes (played anonymously)

Spikes picked up meows and got up and and put her in his back pack but kept it a little open so she could breath and went to class
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

she watched what happened

Spikes sat in the very back of the class his bag by him.

shevput her hood back on and leaned abd sighed
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Kat went to her next class and couldn't stop thinking of spike but someone came by to ruin her moment

she started crying quietly no one could hear her she kept thinking about that night when she 5

Meows jumped out of spikes bag and went to Luna. "Meow you okay" meows asks
Helfre (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

"Hey girl you wearing space pants because dat booty be out of this world" helfre saod with a smirk and sat next to her
Misty (played by Holly-Leaf)

Misty came into the classroom. Her eyes gleamed when she saw the girl with the pink hair again. She went and sat on the desk on the other side of her "Hi! In ever caught you name. May you tell me?"

Kat said to helfre "no I'm wearing baseball pants because I'm way out of your league". She turned to her side and said "oh hello I'm Kat what's your name?"

The names Misty, I think we've met remember? In the beginning of the school day, we've just hadn't greeted each other properly." She turned to the guy next to her "Whose that?" She asked

she looked at meows and shook her head

"Please don't cry" meows said purring. Spikes sat in his class and started to draw Kat.

she tried to stop but couldn't "I can't" she said softly

Meows jumped up into Luna's arms

she hugged the cat

Kat rolled her eyes has she said this "ugh that's helfre I can't stop hitting on me IT get really annoying". Kat thought why does he not like spike.

"Haha well, your pink hair is attractive haha, I mean, it's pink! Like a heart, and also like cotton candy. Yum!"

(SCHOOL DANCE IS NEXT WEEK ON FRIDAY NOT REAL TIME IT IS THE FIRST DAY AND THE DANCE IS CALLED THE GET TOGETHER DANCE TO START "relationships" o3o)

(This school or real school?)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » HighSchool Rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus