Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Echo Yuji (played by KylieWaterfall)

She rolled her eye once again, "I done with you.." She stuck out her tougue and walked off
Ash (played by Shadow13)

"Hey, get back here! This has been the most fun I've had all day!" He said that last part mostly to himself.

Lilacpetal looked back, "Well I got nothing else to do so I might as well stay..."
Ash (played by Shadow13)

He smirked to himself. "What's your name, stranger?"

"I'm Lilacpetal and you are?"
Ash (played by Shadow13)

"Ashheart." He said, sitting on his side of the border.

Lilacpetal sat down and smiled a bit, "Hello.."
Ash (played by Shadow13)

"Hey..." He smiled. "You're very... fascinating..."

Her ears twitched, "I know I am... and you are too.."
Ash (played by Shadow13)

"Thanks. So... I'm sorry that I insulted you and your clan. I really don't know that much about you guys so what I said was wrong and I apologize."
Wynbain (played by jpdelta)

Ash wrote:
"Thanks. So... I'm sorry that I insulted you and your clan. I really don't know that much about you guys so what I said was wrong and I apologize."

(( sorry what border are you guys along? ))
Ash (played by Shadow13)

Wynbain wrote:
Ash wrote:

(( sorry what border are you guys along? ))
The border between ShadowClan and ThunderClan.))

((Thanks))

Wynbain was sure he was walking along what Holly had referred to as the thunder and shadow's shared border. He had yet to encounter any feline though their scent was common, he'd hoped to familiarize himself with the locals and let them know he was probably sticking around. He wanted no squabble but his curiosity about these feline tribes fascinated him. Nothing like the lone hunting mountain lions of his home who were supposedly related to them though could barely see it, and not much like the foxes who in his land had more of a moral species arrangement then tribes though that is what they called themselves. Though as Holly had mentioned they had what seemed to be tension among the clans, so maybe his presence might be seen as a threat and lead to him in danger. He didn't like to underestimate anyone but he couldn't think what they could do to him. Then he saw the two cats standing on either side of the border.
Ash (played by Shadow13)

Ashheart smelt a strange scent and he looked around. He saw this animal... And he jumped.

(No prob)

Lilacpetal looked to see a strange animal, "Uh.. what animal is that!?!"

Wynbain slowly approached the two and gave a bit of a smile, "hello to you two, I am Wynbain" he gave a short bow.

Lilacpetal stared at Wynbain, "I-I'm Lilacpetal of Shadowclan"
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Wait, are Asheheart is a guy, right?)
Panama (played by Maylee)

The tiny kitten glanced around at all the cats walking by. Her fox like ears twitched and she glanced at a few other kits who were playing around. She hesitated but decided she would probably say hello later.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus