Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Echo Yuji (played by KylieWaterfall)

Lilacpetal padded to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a toad.
Ash (played by Shadow13)

He sat around, waiting for orders or something.
Wynbain (played by jpdelta)

(( uh I don't know if it's out of the question but I had a bit of an idea for a plot. Sort of hinted at it with the whole northern bear killers. If it's a taboo subject from a pretty taboo creature, aka my wolf with the cats sort of, I totally understand. If not I was hoping maybe a few chaps mainly those playing the clan leaders hear me out on this. ))
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Yeah, that’s mainly me, I don't care, ask Teagan)

(Also, ash, lol, dove fall?)
Kyle (played by Teagan98) Topic Starter

Stormberry waited for her father to react to her telling him that Lightfrost and Featherfur were most likely in a relationship.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Ceci wrote:
Kyle wrote:
"I think so" she said.

He cocked his head, “so, the windclan deputy and my son are having a relationship?”

(( uh ok um so Teagan, you willing? To hear it out at least? ))
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Rereading the whole thing. On like, pg. 52. I was a terrible writer, man)

(( also which clan is everyone I kind of lost track ))
Ash (played by Shadow13)

Ceci wrote:
(Yeah, that’s mainly me, I don't care, ask Teagan)

(Also, ash, lol, dove fall?)

((I uh... Kinda forgot about that... Lol. She doesn't seem interested anyway. Lol.))
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Lila petal and flame heart are shadow clan. Feather fur is windclan, the rest are thunderclan)

(Lol, whatever)

(( and your character is? ))
Kyle (played by Teagan98) Topic Starter

Wynbain wrote:
(( uh ok um so Teagan, you willing? To hear it out at least? ))

((sure i'll listen to the idea))
Ash (played by Shadow13)

Ceci wrote:
(Lila petal and flame heart are shadow clan. Feather fur is windclan, the rest are thunderclan)

(Lol, whatever)

((Besides, he could be trying to have both. Lol.))

(( ok thank gosh, and thank you. So if you saw that little tide bit earlier where I mentioned a specific fox who Wynbain chased out of the area went around spreading lies as a way for payback. And so a reputation built up for his pack, though there now mostly all dead, this reputation still holds. I thought the leaders knowing not only of the pack but of Wynbain who supposedly is some ruthless hell beast, and fear what his intentions for their clans are. And some sort of conflict might ensue, or not of course. It's all mostly up to you, but again if your against I totally understand, and I thank you for your time to at least here my idea. ))
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

( lol, no it’s fine, a great idea. Um, flame heart and feather fur are mine, as with a few others, but they are in thunderclan)

(Dang, he's a playa?)
Ash (played by Shadow13)

Ceci wrote:
( lol, no it’s fine, a great idea. Um, flame heart and feather fur are mine, as with a few others, but they are in thunderclan)

(Dang, he's a playa?)
Not really, no.))
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Riiiiiight)

Ceci wrote:

(Dang, he's a playa?)

(( and featherfur is the thunder leader? ))
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(No, mousestar is thunder leader. Feath fur is deputy of wind)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus