Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Emily Paige wrote:
Copperkit nodded, his green eyes looking up to the sky. Clouds littered the sky, but it wasn't bad. He then thought of his brother, how he was acting strange. He stood, "I'm gonna go check on Silverkit!" he then padded off towards the nursery.

He noticed his brother wasn't really asleep, he was just laying down. "B-brother? Silverkit?" the kit flinched, his silver fur standing on end before falling. "y-yes...Copper...?" he never liked 'kit' added at the end, but...he just had to deal with it. He just preferred to call his brother Copper...it felt right.

"Is it those dreams?"

"...m-maybe...but you told me they're nothing, so they must be...right?" he stuttered, looking away. "Brothers never lie..." Copperkit flinched lightly. "I'd never lie! I'd never lie to you, brother. I'm just not sure if those dreams are really nothing or not. I just don't think they're much to worry about. But...i-if they bother you so much...they....those dreams..." his voice fell. The two runts just fell silent...and Copperkit approached his brother, laying down to rest his head on Silverkit's back.
Mousefeather, who had followed Copperkit into the nursery, was quick to ask, "What dreams?"
Emily Paige (played by LunLun)

They both looked to Mousefeather, and Copperkit then looked to his brother. Silverkit looked unsure, but spoke anyway. He might get help if he does...mother always told him that...before she vanished.

"I've had...dreams of...my mother. Our mother. She just..." he mewled, "She always runs away...I can never seem to catch her...she's running and running...sometimes she runs out in front of one of those monsters...or into a dog...or...a two-leg..." he shivered, "it's...just..." he laid his head down, "it scares me..."
Kyle (played by Teagan98) Topic Starter

"Sure but how do we tell riverclan that we are there just to get goatweed? And for a few nights I could tell that Copperkit was having dreams it didn't seem like a nice dream" stormpaw said.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

"Well, since we're medicine cats, they can't hurt us. That would be disobeying Starclan. We can tell them that we wish to see their medicine cat. Well, that's not good. We can't do anything about it unless he comes and talks to me." Dovelight responded.

"Well, would you like to see Dovelight about that?" Mousefeather asked.
(Silverkit is the one with the dreams.)

"okay i'm ready let's go" stormpaw said, "are we going hunting after you show me the whole territory?" lightpaw asked.
Holly (played by Holly-Leaf)

"Yeah. " she said and gave him a tour of the territory and the borders. "Okay so. Since we know our territory, let's hunt!"

"how do i do a hunter's crouch?" lightpaw asked.

"Oh yeah, I gotta teach you that. Okay." She dropped into a crouch "Make sure to be silent when doing this crouch. And also make sure your tale does not hit the floor."

"like this?" lightpaw said and crouched on the forest floor his tail stayed still in the air.

Yeah! Exactly like that!" She said excitedly. "Okay so what do you smell? Do you smell any prey around this area?" She asked

lightpaw smelled the air he smelled something "it smells like a mouse" he said.

"Correct! So be very quit" she whispered "Also before you start hunting, check the breeze. Where is it heading? Well if it's hitting you and it's going to the direction of the mouse, then that wouldn't do. The mouse will scent you, and run away."
Emily Paige (played by LunLun)

Silverkit looked to Mousefeather, only to slowly nod his head, Copperkit brushing his tail upon his brother's back. "y-yes..."

lightpaw checked the breeze and it wasn't giving his scent away, he jumped up to catch the mouse he pinned it down but didn't know how to kill it and it got away.

"Oh no, I forgot to tell you how to kill it." She buried her face into the dirt "I'm a bad mentor"

"it's okay i'm your first apprentice we can both learn together" lightpaw said.

"Yeah, that might work." She looked up at him. "So to catch a peice of prey, you have to quick. No hesitation! Now listen, when you catch it, you kill it by taking a bite on the neck. Not a big one like you were eating, but a small enough bite of killing the animal."

"okay" lightpaw said and he saw another mouse but it wasn't as small as the other one it was bigger, lightpaw got into his hunting crouch and tested the breeze when he was sure it wasn't giving him away he jumped and pinned the mouse down and bit it and it went limp.

"Your amazing! Your first catch! And it's big and plump too!" She said admiring it. "Your going to be a great hunter."

"thanks" lightpaw said carrying the mouse in his mouth.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus