Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Okay. I just thought you were talking to Mousefeather,)
"My kits can understand your loss. They lost their mother yesterday. You should go talk with them in the nursery," mouse feather sympathized.
(I'll be gone for a little while.)
Holly (played by Holly-Leaf)

HollyStorm was like a hawk. She looked at everything with a close eye
Kyle (played by Teagan98) Topic Starter

lightkit and stormkit poked there head outside the brambles of the camp entrance "congrats on becoming a warrior Hollystorm" they both said.

"Thanks!" She said as she still watched the forest. She had one ear perked trying to listen to anything. "Sitting in Vigil is tiring. But I guess you still gotta do it."

"good luck" they said as they went back into camp to talk to copper kit and silverkit.

"C ya!" She said as she still watched into the shadows.
Emily Paige (played by LunLun)

Silverkit just looked down, before nodding his head. He stood up with his brother, after nudging the bronze furred tom one time, and the two padded out. They looked around the clan, to the dens, it looked way too big. At least to them. It was kind of intimidating.

They managed to find the nursery pretty quickly. They had entered, and Copperkit laid down immediately, seemingly happy they had entered the den.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Mousefeather padded into the nursery to check on the kits. Only to find that his kits weren't in there and the new kits were sound asleep. He decided to not worry about it and he went to the warrior's den to sleep.

lightkit and stormkit went into the nursery to sleep.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Mousefeather woke up and it was near dawn. He went outside and relieved Hollystorm of her duty, telling her their was an empty nest in the den. Then, he took her place until the next one was to come.

"Oh okay thanks!" She said as she yawned and went her den. She was actually kind of happy that she could sleep during the day for a bit.

(want to skip two moons to when lightkit and stormkit become apprentices?)

(Sure! That'd be cool.)

lightkit and stormkit woke up and left the nursery.

HollyStorm came back from dawn patrol to see Lightkit and StormKit "Hey!" She smiled

"hey hollystorm we're six moons old today that mean we can be apprentices now" stormkit said.

Awsome!" She said happily "So, StormKit, your going to be a medicine cat right? And, LightKit, your going to be a warrior." She said thinking "Yeah that'd be cool!"

"yeah, but since i'm going to be a medicine cat do i become a apprentice at the camp like the others do or do i go to the moonstone with dovelight?" stormkit asked.

"Well you'll get a little ceremony here saying to othe clan mates that you want to become a medicine cat apprentice, but you will be a fully apprenticed at the moonstone..." She looked at her "I'm sure you'll make a great medicine cat apprentice"

(MoonStone, or MoonPool...?)

(moonpool)
"okay, I wonder who your mentor is going to be lightkit" stormkit said to her brother "I know right and when are we going to have the ceremony" lightkit said.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus