Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Okay, thanks, just wondering. I'm guessing that Silverkit looks like her brother.)
"Aw. It's okay, Silverkit, I was only joking. Anyways, did you enjoy the ceremony?"
(Also, getting off for the night.)
Kyle (played by Teagan98) Topic Starter

"so what are we going first?" lightpaw said, "okay, also Dovelight i noticed that Silverkit is still troubled over his mother's death so i was thinking we could give him some goatweed because it eases grief but it's only found in riverclan" stormpaw said.
Holly (played by Holly-Leaf)

"Well let's follow me, yeah?" She said as she started padding away with LightKit on her tail. As she went on, over the horizon, you could see the trees turning into pine trees. She abruptly stopped. "Don't go any closer. What can you smell?" She asked
Emily Paige (played by LunLun)

Copperkit quickly interjected, "it was so COOOOOL!!" He mewled, "it was amazing! That's really going to be us next moon!?"

Silverkit silently looked to the ground ad nodded, "I-I enjoyed it."

"it smells like a fox" lightpaw said.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Kyle wrote:
"so what are we going first?" lightpaw said, "okay, also Dovelight i noticed that Silverkit is still troubled over his mother's death so i was thinking we could give him some goatweed because it eases grief but it's only found in riverclan" stormpaw said.
(What is goat Weed?)
"Yeah, I guess we could do that. Wher is it, again?" Dovelight asked.
"That's good." Mousefeather replied.
Antero Perez (played by CoyBoat275)

(CAN I JOIN IN PLEASE!!!!!!!!!)

( Might as well! ^-^ )

Sootsky managed to glance over to the kits and Mousefeather. She looked away as she finished the crow, stalking off to the warriors den. By her stance it was easy to tell that she was tiiiired, her eyes dilated as she closed them. Silverkit looked and watched her go in, only to turn around. "I'm gonna go...sleep..." he said silently before walking off to the nursery.

(Haha Cameron. Sure! XD)

"Haha if there was a fox, we'd be running right now. Guess again" she said smiling
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Emily Paige wrote:
( Might as well! ^-^ )

Sootsky managed to glance over to the kits and Mousefeather. She looked away as she finished the crow, stalking off to the warriors den. By her stance it was easy to tell that she was tiiiired, her eyes dilated as she closed them. Silverkit looked and watched her go in, only to turn around. "I'm gonna go...sleep..." he said silently before walking off to the nursery.

"Have a goods night rest, Silverkit. Anyways, Copperkit, who do you think would be best as your mentor?"

(And Cameron, you can join. Just hop in!)

Copperkit finally sat down, his tail twitching as it swayed back and forth slowly. "I THINK-! I-I t-think-!" he paused, green eyes looking to Mousefeather with a confused look, the kit was finally truly silent for once. "I-I...don't know..." he mewled, "a-actually..."
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

"Oh, that's alright. Dark star will choose the right mentor for you, don't worry." Mousefeather told him.

Copperkit nodded, his green eyes looking up to the sky. Clouds littered the sky, but it wasn't bad. He then thought of his brother, how he was acting strange. He stood, "I'm gonna go check on Silverkit!" he then padded off towards the nursery.

He noticed his brother wasn't really asleep, he was just laying down. "B-brother? Silverkit?" the kit flinched, his silver fur standing on end before falling. "y-yes...Copper...?" he never liked 'kit' added at the end, but...he just had to deal with it. He just preferred to call his brother Copper...it felt right.

"Is it those dreams?"

"...m-maybe...but you told me they're nothing, so they must be...right?" he stuttered, looking away. "Brothers never lie..." Copperkit flinched lightly. "I'd never lie! I'd never lie to you, brother. I'm just not sure if those dreams are really nothing or not. I just don't think they're much to worry about. But...i-if they bother you so much...they....those dreams..." his voice fell. The two runts just fell silent...and Copperkit approached his brother, laying down to rest his head on Silverkit's back.

"it's found in riverclan" stormpaw said, "uh is it a squirrel?" lightpaw said.

"Nope you give up?" She said smiling "uhh it stinks here"

"oh is it a skunk?" lightpaw said.

"Haha, I hope not! It's Shadow Clan. See, this is where the smell is most coming from." She pointed at a certain area with her tail. "That is the border. As you can see, behind this scent line the normal trees we see is turning into pine trees. That's where shadow clans territory is."

"oh it does smell" lightpaw said and followed hollystorm.

"Yeah." She said "Maybe we should try to help your sense of smell before you actually start hunting"
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Kyle wrote:
"it's found in riverclan" stormpaw said, "uh is it a squirrel?" lightpaw said.
"Right, would you like to go with me to get some?" Dovelight asked her.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus