Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Holly (played by Holly-Leaf)

"Thats for the leader to decide. But I can't wait!" She said jumping
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Okay, do you guys want Hollystorm to be Lightpaw's mentor, or what. It would make sense.)
Mousefeather went over to his kits and told them, "I'm soooooo excited, guys. I'll tell you what. Darkstar said that you guys are definitely going to be apprentices today. She said that you guys are going to be made apprentices at noon, so make yourselves ready!"

(I think that would make sense)
"Oh yes! You guys have to get ready!" She said
Kyle (played by Teagan98) Topic Starter

"oh yeah" lightkit said, and stormkit and lightkit started licking their fur so they would look presentable.

"Good job, now, are your ready?" She asked "It's almost Noon!"
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

As the sun reached its peak, Darkstar called a clan meeting. "Today is a special day. Two kits have reached the age when they can be apprenticed. Lightkit, Stormkit, please step forward. Lightkit, your mentor will be Hollystorm. Hollystorm, please pass on you newlyfound wisdom from Mousefeather to Lightkit. Lightkit, your new name shall be Lightpaw. Stormkit, your mentor shall be Dovelight. She will tell you what to do." And thus, the ceremony ended.

(That was such a short ceremony lol (≧∇≦))

She looked at her new apprentice. "I'm your mentor, LightPaw!" She exclaimed

the warriors chanted their new names "lightpaw, stormpaw", "your my mentor hollystorm isn't that great, what are we going to do first are you going to show me the territory?" lightpaw said, stormpaw, went to the medicine cats den "dovelight, i'm your apprentice now, what are we going to do first?" she asked.

"Oh yes! You'll love it. Its a beautiful site!" She said wth excitment
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(I got lazy 😬😬)
"Lets see, we could go to the forest and get some herbs." She replied.

"okay, but what about going to the moonpool so i can be fully accepted as a medicine cat apprentice" stormpaw said, "cool i can't wait can we go now?" lightpaw asked.

"Yeah sure! Follow me!" She said as she started walking out the camp

lightpaw followed hollystorm outside the camp, and look around.

"Ahh the trees the grass, the everything!" She said smiling
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

"We have to do that at the quarter moon, which is tomorrow." Dovelight replied.
"Anyways," she continued, "I thought that you might like to go outside and pick some carmine with me. With leaf-bare coming, it is always important to have a good stock of catmint."
Emily Paige (played by LunLun)

(Sorry for the late reply! I took a nap)

Silverkit and Copperkit weren't sure what to think. They were still trying to get used to things, only being 5 moons old. They had been in the clan for some time, and they didn't know a lot on how things worked. They did, however, grow used to some things. Like how apparently the aging worked, and what would happen when they were the appropriate age.

(I hope you all don't mind if I shove in another character?)
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(No, I wouldn't mind at all!)
Mousefeather went over to Copperkit and Silverkit. "I bet you guys are excited, huh. You guys get to be apprentices next moon!"

"Cool!" Copperkit's tail whipped around, his brother looking a bit unsure. It was exciting in some way, to the blue eyed kit, but he couldn't help but wonder about other things. He's been troubled with the thought of his mother for days, seeing images of the she-cat walking around the clan in his sleep. It bothered him. He had told Copperkit about it, but the smaller, fluffier tom just told him not to worry, that he was probably still getting over it. The thought of his brother having got over their lost mother so quickly made his fur stand on end.

--

A tortoiseshell cat had entered the clan, approaching the pile before grabbing a crow, eating it silently. It was a she-cat, Sootsky was her name, a warrior of only 16 moons. Her fur was mostly dark colored, hinting her name, as her eyes were the most beautiful of blues. Sadly, her mother had died giving birth to her and her brother, who had disappeared moons ago when they were apprentices.

The she-cat caught Silverkit's eye.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(How are you going to use Sootsky?)
Mousefeather mrowed in amusement then followed Silverkit's blue gaze to Sootsky, Hollypaw's elder by 2 moons. "Hey, Silverkit, you got your eye on Sootsky? Alright, but I got to warn you, your gonna have some competition with Dustheart."

( Sootsky is meant to look and act similar to Silverkit and Copperkit's mother. You can guess from there ;D )

Silverkit's fur seemed to stand up a little as he heard Moursefeather, before looking away shyly. "She just looks...like someone I know..." he mumbled, embarrassed to have been caught staring at another cat.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus