Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » High school(open)

Haddix wiped a tear away
Cassia and Katie (played by Gothic_Girl)

she hugged him
Hope and Light (played by Holly-Leaf)

She just stared. "Did I do something wrong? Oh no I think I said something bad and hurt his feelings. Hey Haddix!" She ran into the forest to find Haddix
Rebel was laughing happy punched rebel in the face. "You meany your always so mean to people!!!" Happy said. Rebel held his nose. Happy pushed him down. "You meany I ought to kill you right now" happy says. People circled around. "Fight fight fight fight" they chanted

( and by him i ment Haddix *giggles* )

Before she actually went out of distance she could see a crowd had formed after she left.... Chanting fight? "Oh god." She ran back "Whoah what's happening!?" She asked to see them too "Hey happy you okay?" She asked pushing through the crowd
Rebel was fighting happy and happy was punching him she bit him twice. He backed up and tackled her but she flipped him over causing him to land on his back she twisted his arm.

"STOP IT!" She drove them away from each other. "I thought you guys were freinds! Really good ones too! Stop it!"
Rebel held his arm and his nose was still bleeding. "His the reason haddix is crying he took pink's bunny and then gave it to haddix!!" Happy yelled

"Rebel... Really?...." She stared at him for a few seconds and turned around "You weren't a jerk and aren't a jerk. I don't what's gotten into you." and with that she walked away back into the forest to go find Haddix
Rebel glared at happy. " she needed to know the truth rebel you need to tell her the truth about this phase about everything" happy said she was sort of bleeding on her mouth but she didn't care and walked away everyone knew that if they messed with happy they would get hurt

She went to go find Haddix and eventually found him. "Hey Haddix... You okay?" She asked softly "I'm sorry if I hurt you, I didn't mean to, honest." She said and sat with him

( did y'all forget me? )
Haddix hugged cassia back (nope)

She smiled

( okay )
(Okay) haddix was crying

"it's okay" she said softly to Haddix
Haddix stopped crying. "Great now I have made a fool of myself of crying" haddix said wipping his tears away

"Haddix stop saying things no matter what you do I still love you" she told Haddix
Haddix (played anonymously)

Haddix blushed

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » High school(open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus