Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » High school(open)

Haddix (played anonymously)

Rebel gave up. He turned around. "Haddix thank you but there is no use"rebel said a tear coming down his face but he walked away.
Hope and Light (played by Holly-Leaf)

She sighed but didn't give up. She still stared at the wall. She felt bad, yes, but, she didn't want people to think they could win her easily just by crying.

(Hey he wasn't crying he just had pepper in his eye) Rebel rubbed his eye and felt it burning he ran to the bathroom he totally forgot he was cooking with hot peppers

(Well she doesn't know that.... my mistake. Lol)

She sighed why rebel... why do you tear me apart like this?

(It's okay o know man I totally forgot boys and men have feelings too) haddix walked up to hope. "Hope I'm not being mean but rebel came to say sorry he was really sorry he hated himself for how he was acting he even yelled at himself in the bathroom he is really mad at himself for being a jerk sometimes he doesn't know what to do and he doesn't understand serten things" haddix said
Cassia and Katie (played by Gothic_Girl)

She sighed a little

She looked up at Haddix with wide tears eyes. "He did that?......." she looked down as a tear drop fell to the floor "I'm a jerk ain't I? I was too harsh." Another tear drop fell to the floor.

"It's okay we all make mistakes" he said

She hugged Hope "no your aren't everyone has emotions and can't control them sometimes" she said softly

"Yes cassia is right" haddix said.

She hugged hope tighter ( phone is gonna die any second now tell the others that please )

(Sure)

(Okay)

She sighed. "He probably thinks I absolutely despise him now. Haddix what do I do? The dance is tonight!" She said remembering about that

"Oh shoot I hear him yelling about ha he has pepper in his eye I should go help him with that see ya hope you should try and talk to him" haddix said and ran to the bathroom with there was rebel yelling about peppers

"Poo I can't talk to him now. He got those peppers." She said laughing "Anyways schools almost ending, and today's the dance! So I've gotta to talk to him right when school ends"

Haddix helped rebel with getting the pepper sting out and rebel came out of the bathroom and just then the end of school happened happy got up she was sad she knew that nothing will be the same so she stayed to help the people set up

She shuffled her way towards him. As she finally saw him, she looked down "Hey....." she said akwardly
Radio rebel (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Hey" rebel said

She looked to floor and started crying. She immediately hugged him "I'm sooo sorry! I know I was a jerk and a idiot, and all that." She said crying in his shoulder "I'm so sorry..." she sniffed
Radio rebel (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"In so sorry too I didn't mean to act like a jerk please forgive me" he says hugging she back

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » High school(open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus