Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » High school(open)

Hope and Light (played by Holly-Leaf)

A group of girls passed by murmuring and pointing at Happy. Then they left. Hope had saw this and clenched her teeth. "I'll be right back." She said and walked to the group "Excuse me? Excuse me." She said tapping a girl

"Uhh! What do you want!" She said clearly annoyed. Hope could tell she was one of the bratty type.

"Oh little miss perfect, why so annoyed?" She said and smirked. Her eyes gleamed and she stood tall above them "If I hear you, even make a peep, about that girl down there you will regret it. You will. You haven't seen how nice she is and you haven't even seen how awsome she is! So little Mrs perfect, I'm not here to fight. I'm not here to oh get into a fight. I'm here to tell you to quit, or else." She said. As she finished and looked around, she saw a crowd around them. The girl looking completely shocked and angry stormed off, so did her little group. Hope turned around and out of the crowd while everybody stared at her. She walked back to Happy. "Let's go Happy. I'm not here for attention."
Happy took her ears plugs out her eyes were watering. "Curse everyone!!!!!" She yelled she cried and ran away

She just stood there and shook her head "Poor Happy...." She turned to the crowd "You guys are complete robots. No feelings for no one! Don't you realize that what you do hurts other people! Don't you think that, oh they don't get hurt or something?! She Litteraly just ran crying because of you guys! You guys are the crazy ones. She's human too you know. You guys are unbelievable. Utteraly unbelievable. People these days, I swear" she ran off into the distance "Happy! are you okay?!" She said as she finally found her.
Happy don't talk she didn't felt like it. "I just want to be alone" she says her hoodie covering her face

"You sure?..." She asked
"Yes" she says

She sighed "Okay. I'm sorry." She walked off and sat at a bench in the hallway.
Cassia and Katie (played by Gothic_Girl)

She watched what happened my friends....are breaking apart a little she thought
Haddix felt weird. "What's happening with everyone" haddix said

"I don't know" she said softly
"I have an idea we need to her rebel and hope together he really does like her but he has a hard time showing it that's why he sometimes does bad things" haddix sai. "I'll find rebel you find hope" haddix and kisses cassia on the cheek and runs to find rebel

She runs to where hope is
Haddix finds rebel who was yelling in the boys bathroom

"Oh hi Cassia" she said lamely on the bench. She sighed and thought of things
Haddix (played anonymously)

"Rebel calm down please" haddix said rebel's sword appeared and he stabbed it into the ground haddix hugged rebel which rebel stopped yelling. "I'm sorry bro I didn't mean to make your sister tackle you" rebel says haddix nods and backs up. "It's okay" haddix says

Hope just sits there, staring at the other peice of the wall. She probably zoned out
Haddix (played anonymously)

Haddix brought rebel our of the bathroom and rebel's sword went away and rebel followed haddix to hope

Oh dear lord, what does he want she said to herself as she turned away from the boys. She sat and stared at a different wall

"Hope why are you doing this" she asked

"Because I like staring at things" she said blandly

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » High school(open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus