Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » High school(open)

Haddix (played anonymously)

(Not me) haddix still wwaits for cassia to come out
Cassia and Katie (played by Gothic_Girl)

( um she already came out )

(Oh) haddix lead cassia to the car

She smiled
Hope and Light (played by Holly-Leaf)

She turned around to see rebel still near his car "Come on rebel!! Hurry!" She said

Rebel came up

She happily walked with him to he dance

Happy made t to the track and was in her shorts and t-shirt and was running

She looked at Haddix

Haddix looked at cassia

she smiled

Haddix and cassia made it to the dance happy still ran on the track rebel asked hope of she liked to dance

she smiled more

Haddix smiled and they found hope and rebel. "Hey guys where's happy?" Haddix asks d

she looked around the room for happy

"Oh I think she went to the track, but I'm not sure." She replied

"That's error she should be having fun doesn't she have a.." he trailed off cause rebel made a face expersion showing that happy didnt have anyone to go with the dance too and plus she didn't know how to dance e
Manali (played by PixieDust)

"This isn't cool, I'm done with this. I work night after night. Can't I get one day off? I missed the beginning of school because I had to get the club ready for tonight!" Manali screamed into the phone. At school there was this stupid dance. Either Manali was going to go to a dance where she doesn't have to work, or she goes to work.

"Sometimes you gotta stop thinking about school." Said a man through the phone.

"Excuse me?!" She clenched her phone in her hand, "School is where I get a scholarship, and then maybe I can get an actual music job!!" She quickly hung up the phone and slammed it on the counter. The girl slowly looked into the mirror and pushed her hair out of the way. She had just got her hair colored, the bad thing is that the school might not allow colored hair.

"Mani!?!" Screamed a woman from downstairs. Manali sighed heavily and put her head softly onto her pillow. She laid onto her hammock and pushed her face into her pillow.

"Not know grandma!!!"Manali yelled back and sighed heavily, her eyes just stared at the mirror. Should she go? Or should she just stay there and wait for the morning? Manali smiled happily and slowly walked over to her closet, she decided she was heading out for that dance. The young girl slowly pulled out a navy blue short dress with a black jewels wrapped around her ribs. She pulled over a black leather jacket and black leather boots that climb up to her knees. She slowly puts on black nail polish, three black bracelets, and a bow that ties into her curly hair.

Quickly the girl grabbed her purse, which had her drawing kit inside it just in case she got bored, and ran downstairs.

"Where do you think you're gong Missy?" Manali's grandma smiled in delight as she placed her small hand on the door. Manali smiled happily as she kissed her grandma's cheek.

"To that dance at school, you know the one I was invited to... well would be if I went to school. It's just that I missed school because of being sick and I wanted to go out and do something instead of being in my room, I'll go to school later. " Manali said happily and she slowly began to open the door. Her grandma chuckled softly and let Manali go.

Quickly Manali jumped onto her motorcycle and started it up, slowly pulling out of the driveway and down the road. "Maybe I shouldn't go.... No one will know me..." She mumbled to herself and laughed lightly. The girl's hair whipped in the wind and the wind howled in her ears. After a while the girl got to the dance and just looked around outside, sitting on her motorcycle. "Maybe I should leave now..." She laughed softly and pulled her helmet off, and looked around with her big blue eyes.

{Sorry about this... I could have messed a few things up because I'm new, and I just replied, so this is kinda what I have...}

she looked around slowly not knowing what to do but stay beside Haddix

Happy kept running she didn't like being at a dance really so she decided to go upfront and stand there

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » High school(open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus