Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » High school(open)

Hope and Light (played by Holly-Leaf)

She sniffed "Yes, I do forgive you... is the dance still on?" She asked
Radio rebel (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Yes" he said

"Thank you.... see you at the dance, pick me up okay?" She said and walked home.

"Okay" rebel ran to his house and got ready so did haddix happy didn't get ready since she has no one to go with she was going to go anyways she wanted to see her friends happy

Hope put on a Royal blue and silver dress that went to her knees. She wore a crown of showers that were blue and shoes that were black. She put her hair into curls. She waited patently at the porch.
Cassia and Katie (played by Gothic_Girl)

she went home and got ready putting on a white lace dress and doing her hair in a braid

Rebel was in a tuxedo and went to pick up hope in his car. Haddix got ready but happy helped the people set up the dance d

As the car pulled up she got up and went inside of it. "You excited?" She asked excitedly "I know I Am! What if we become prom queen and king?! No.. that's never happen but even though, I'm excited!!!"

"Okay I'm happy too" he says. "Oh and by the way I got you a present to go with your dress" he says and gave her a jewelry box thing that has the jeweler in it . (Btw inside is a flower necklace) haddix drove to cassia house and waited outside for her

She gasped "Its so perdy! And it goes great with my flowers! Thank you!!, I wanna hug you so much right now!" She said as she put on the necklace.

"Your welcome" he says

As they arrived to the school, Hope jumped out of the car "Come on Rebel!" She said jumping excitedly

Rebel came out of the car. Happy got dress once she left and was in a dark blue dress and dark blue heels she then went to the dance

She skipped happily to the dance
Happy made it to the dance and was standing around watching

Oh hey Happy!" She said as she spotted her and she headed towards her

She ran outside getting in haddixs car excited and shy

"Aren't ya excited! I know I am!"
"Yeah I guess" happy said. "Excuse me" she says and walks away

( um we forgot haddix and cassia )

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » High school(open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus