Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » [GAME] Drawpile! (Round Closed)

The Dragon (played by Ilmarinen)

I'll be using Heimdall, whose size is variable--I had intended on it being the base of the tower!
Oshua (played by Sasheth)

I'll be using Oshua, whos weight is 55kg/120 lb, and who's height is 165 cm/ 5.4". ovo
TinyCentaur Topic Starter

Woo!

I think Heimdall will be the base, since Heimdall is a very large dragon character. Also, they posted first for it. Hehe.

I think I'll either be using Bhaltair, Primrose or Jinan depending on the balance of characters. The more larger characters we have, I'll pick Prim. Smaller, I'll pick Bhal. Equal, I'll pick Jinan. c:
Rinku (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

Think I'm going to use this guy. So about 7 ft
Bambi Vashti (played by PANGAEA)

I'll be using Bambi, she's 4.4" (132 cm). Lol, she's a shortie.
Flumph (played anonymously)

hmm, i'll go for this lil guy. it can float, so it can fit pretty much anywhere really! could make a fetching hat for someone. :P
It was really tough deciding who I wanted, but I chose Raine. She is 5'5 and 150 pounds.
Flumph wrote:
hmm, i'll go for this lil guy. it can float, so it can fit pretty much anywhere really! could make a fetching hat for someone. :P

Omg, can I claim having him positioned as Oshuas hat? XD
West (played anonymously)

West here is quite the shorty at 5 ft 1.

I have larger characters I'd be happy to draw if the tower starts looking a little light!
Flumph (played anonymously)

Sasheth wrote:
Omg, can I claim having him positioned as Oshuas hat? XD

haha, you betcha! B)
Maelstrom

I'll be using a character I've had for a while but am just getting to making a reference sheet. His name is Jian Ya and he's human sized with a giant tail. I suppose I'll have to figure out his measurements now that I think of it.

@Maelstrom - So, it would be wise to say they are average height, correct? (5'07"?)

So the order so far is;

1. Heimdall's Heimdall (Variable size - Largest)
2. TinyCentaur's Bhaltair (10'03")
3. F0xintheb0x's Rinku (7'00")
4. Maelstrom's Jian Ya (5'07"?)
5. reeno-alchemist's Raine (5'05")
6. Sasheth's Oshua (5'04")
7. Rat's Flump (As Oshua's Hat!)
8. Claine's West (5'01")
9. PANGAEA's Bambi (4'04")
10. Evilduckie's Dazen (3'05". Smallest.)

Just waiting on Evilducky! I'll give them 5 days to respond. ouo
I let Duckie know, she'll respond soon :>
Dazen (played by Evilduckie227)

I'd like to use this little guy!

He's a little kid. So 3 ft. and just shy of 40 lbs. He can probably be somewhere near the top.

Alright! Updated the first post with the drawing order.

I'll be sending Heimdall a PM now, as they're the one starting.

Important Note
If you are participating in this round's Drawpile;
Keep the file size to 1000 Pixels Wide and 2000 Pixels in Height. 200 Pixels per Centimetre/508 Pixels Per Inch is a must for the resolution to prevent quality being affected.
Please keep the file as a PSD!

Alright! Have fun everyone. c: Once your done with your part of the drawing, feel free to post it here so we can watch the tower grow!
The Dragon (played by Ilmarinen)

Here's Heimdall, at the base of the tower! (This is at half-size as not to bog anyone down--the full res version has been sent to Tiny)

eCMaZuK.png
Wow that was fast XD I was just popping on here to day Duckie and I will be away the week of Feb 6th, so if we haven't gone by then it might be delayed... But if we work as fast as Heimdall, that may not be an issue!

The base of the tower is lookin' good!

@f0x - No problem ! I'm next and I hope to finish mine tonight. ouo So you'll be able to draw soon!
It'll depend for Duckie given she's the last person with the smallest character. But we'll see what happens!

drawpile_chartower_by_tiny_centaur-dav5ftm.png

Bhaltair joins the pile!

(Hm. Maybe we might need to make the top bigger, but we'll see how we go!)
rat

ahahah this is already turning out so good! <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » [GAME] Drawpile! (Round Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus