Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Freeform highschool

Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

(WELCOME :D)
inori (played anonymously)

(That's great!!!) Indio nods and walks off she find another tree and hangs upside down again
Jupiter and Ian (played by Gothic_Girl)

Jupiter starts walking backwards while giggling

(MARRY CHRISTMAS GUYS and girls :) :) :) :))

(Merry Christmas!!!

*LUNCH* Kat walked to the cafeteria to get some lunch she some vegetables, fruit, and salad. Kat went to go sit down and eat. She started to eat her fruit first.

Inori went to lunch Shu went to lunch too
Lillian Bay (played anonymously)

((Is it too late to enter a character? Do I need permission or something...?))

(You can join)

((How long has it been since the RP started/when school started?))

Jupiter and Ian went to lunch Ian got food but Jupiter didn't cause she has a eating disorder and doesn't know about it in fact no one does

(not to long ago)

(She's right) Inori finished his food and left the cafeteria she went to a tree and wrote a song

Standing near a wall with a folder in her hand, Lilly stared. About fifteen meters in front of her was a girl near a tree. She narrowed her eyes, then slowly walked to the tree, stopping a few meters away from the girl. She puckered up her lips. "You eat quickly." She said, just above a whisper.

Inori looked up. "Yeah don't really like being in a cafeteria just not really something I enjoy" Inori said. Inori put her song book away. "Names Inori" she said holding out her hand

Lilly watched her put the songbook away, then tilted her head. "Lillian." She responded calmly, staring at the hand. She narrowed her eyes some, then looked like she rrealized it was a handshake. She reached down and shook her hand. "I don't eat lunch." She said with a light shrug.

" I see that well Lillian is a pretty name" she said with a smile. "Hey you want to hang out sometime when schools over I think I could use some help" she asked

Jupiter glanced a shu

Shu was doing what he did best write will he was eating

Lillian stared with a raised eyebrow. "Help? With what?" She asked in confusion, fiddling with the folder in her hands.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Freeform highschool

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus