Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Freeform highschool

Zoro (played by Red_Sakata0)

Zoro started to walk in the direction that Kat had run off to while calling out her name, "Kat!, Kat where are you?"
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Kat got out of the bathroom and ran into zoro she tried so hard not to blush.

"There you are Kat, I was getting worried, why'd you run off like that?" Zoro asked

"Ummmmm uhhhhhh" kat ran away again she didint want to tell him.

Zoro sighed and frowned and said to himself "Why does she keep running away from me? Does she not like me?"

Kat got into her class room and said to her self " just tell him" she put her head down and tears fell from her eyes.

Zoro just made it into class as the bell rung and he sat down in the back. All during class all that was going through his mind was "What's wrong with me? Why does she keep running away?" So Zoro sat their scribbling in his notebook until he couldn't take it anymore, he walked out of class and started roaming the halls.
Shafer scoffed as he watched the ordeal until its bitter end and Zoro disappeared around the corner, gone from his sight. The native shrugged and started towards the main office. If he wasn't getting a tour from a student, he'd get one from a teacher. He got to his first class without much trouble but soon grew bored and asked to go to the bathroom.
He strolled through the school with no real intention of actually going to the bathroom.

As Zoro wondered aimlessly he ran into Shafer in the hallway. "Oh hey, sorry that I ran off like that." Zoro said with an apologetic smile. "It's just that, Kat was acting really strange and I wanted to see what was going on."
Shafer perked up when he saw Zoro, corner of his mouth quirking up in a badly stifled smirk as he folded his arms across his chest neatly. "Yeah? Is she your girlfriend or something?" He questioned teasingly, voice melodic with amusement.

Zoro looked around embarrassed "No she is not my girlfriend, just a really good friend to me!"
inori (played anonymously)

Inori and shu made it to class shu sat away from inori and inori sat next to someone
An amused giggle fell from Shafer's lips as he averted his gaze and continued to walk, just expecting Zoro to follow him. "Huh. Well. Good." He carded a hand through his hair and brushed the stray strands out of his face. "What class are you supposed to be in right now?"

"I'm supposed to be in English but I couldn't take it anymore so I left, you?" Zoro asked following Shafer not knowing where he was going.
"Calculus. That teacher kind of sucks at teaching, I didn't understand a thing that came out of his mouth. I don't mind English though, what's your problem with English? " Shafer tilted his head to the side like the ever confused puppy he was.

Zoro stopped and looked at Shafer "Because I can't stand the people in that class. Oh hey its Kat's class" Zoro goes and looks through the window so he can see Kat.

Kat lifted her head and her pink hair followed she didint see zoro but after 30 seconds she finally did and put her hands on her head.

Zoro tried to get her attention without interrupting the whole class. He really needed to speak with her and see what's going on. He couldn't take it anymore! He waved his arms and did all he could think of to try and get her to come out the classroom.
inori (played anonymously)

Shu went to the boys bathroom
Shafer watched the entire situation with a bright grin, eyebrow arched and small canines digging into his lower lip in an attempt to not laugh. What was even going on between those two, it was all very unnatural. "Zoro, you look ridiculous." He just thought he'd inform him of that fact.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Freeform highschool

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus