Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Freeform highschool

inori (played anonymously)

"Well I kind of need help with a song I'm writing but the weird thing is I don't even know what to write about" she said. She showed Lillian the song book
Lillian Bay (played anonymously)

Lillian took the songbook, flipped through the pages for a minute or so, then looked down at her. "I don't know how to do lyrics." She told her. "All I know is this." She said as she held the songbook and her own folder. Inside her folder was pages and pages of sheet music. It was practically overflowing. It was all piano music, with some piano and violin duets here and there. They were expertly written on printed sheets, with the notes and symbols drawn on with pen or pencil. However, none of the music had any names.

"That is so cool" she said. " you write your own music" she asked. "Maybe I could come over and hear it sometime" she asked. Inori read the music notes again and thought it was so cool.

Lilly stared at her, puckered up her lips, then reached down and grabbed the songbook again. She flipped through it again. "...I like your lyrics. It's like poetry. But not really. But kind of." She shrugged lightly.
Sunflower and johnny (played by Scarletwolf)

(May I join?)

"Thanks" she said. " I don't know much about love it's just not much my thing" she said. "Plus I kind of like being myself then having to act different but I wrote this song about love but I have never experniced it" she said and shurgged

Lilly slowly nodded. Then, she handed the songbook back. "...I don't think I'm the best choice to help you write lyrics." She said before looking around. "Besides, I have no clue where you live." She said before turning. "...is lunch over yet?" She asked.

Sunflower wrote:
(May I join?)

((I'm pretty sure it's an open RP, so um, yes. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. It's not my RP to filter, lol.))

" I don't know when lunch is over I hope it's over soon cause man it's crazy in there" she said and out her song book up. "Well I hope we can be freinds" she said with a smile

Lilly took the folder back, and nodded. She stared at the girl for a few moments, her right hand tapping imaginary keys on her thigh, then she spun, walking off back to the wall where she came from, still tapping her thigh.
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

(Yes you can sunflower)

Kat wrote:
(Yes you can sunflower)

(Thnsks you)
Sunflower had run to school her hoodie on her head she slept in " I'm so late" she said
Demongirl (played by Demongirl)

Walks in to room with principals hand on shoulder and says *sorry I was trying to ditch school*

Slowly, Lilly stared down at her overfilled folder of music, puckered up her lips, then slid down the wall to a sitting position. She took out what appeared to be an unfinished music sheet, and a pencil. She sat there for a bit, thinking and staring at the paper before she finally began adding to it. She didn't seem concerned about when lunch ended at all.

Sunflower made it to school. " I'm am so glad I made it when it was lunch I should have heard my alarm clock" she said and walked around holding her stuff

Eventually, she grew bored after finishing off the page, and slid it back into the folder. After standing, she stared at the girl from before for a few moments, then turned, heading back into the school, to the hallways.

*LUNCH IS OVER* kat finished her food and put her tray in the sink thingy so the lunch ladys could wash it. Kat walked out of the cafeteria and went to class.
Sabrina (played by Panicpilot)

(hi can i join)

Shu left the lunch room after cleaning his spot

(Sure)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Freeform highschool

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus