Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalyptic World (Open)

Astride, jones,and isaac (played anonymously)

Astride was walking around she had her gun hidden just in case if there were survivors but she hadn't seen any survivors she kept walking she saw a store and saw the door open. " I really hope there are survivors" she said and kept walking she then stopped walking and checked her gun
Carla (played by InkBoi)

Freya ran past the alley whilst being chased by the 'dead'. She'd give a grin and swing her axe she was holding round jabbing it into one of their necks. She'd yank it out and continue to run. She'd jump over a car in the street and throw her axe into another's head. She'd yank it out as she ran past. She came to the alley again and ran down it seeing the trio. She'd sigh, "You guys have some nerve coming out here with barley any weapons." She'd look at them walking closer.
Byron Lee (played anonymously)

The man's attention was drawn away from the younger two and towards the approaching woman, he raised a finger to his mask in a shushing gesture "that's the point I was trying to make here" he said, drawing the 1911 from his thigh and raising it, the gun was empty but he was uncomfortable with a combat able person approaching.

He turned his head towards the open back door, hearing either one among the living or the dead walking around inside, he then distanced himself from the two teens giving himself room to maneuver.
Carla (played by InkBoi)

"Relax, I'm not gonna throw an axe in your head. Here to help really. My truck is a few blocks away. If y'all wanna ride I can give you one." She'd look around and hang her axe on her belt. "So, you coming?"
Hollie Norling (played anonymously)

The sound and sight of a signal flare being shot off a park a few blocks away would easily draw the attention of any living in the area. More so the noise of a helicopter in the distance that becomes increasingly louder and louder as moments pass before flying low directly over the group outside the store. It was a military helicopter.

Coming to a hover over where the flare had come from, the group could see the occupants of the helicopter dropping large boxes supplies to whomever was down below. Once done the helicopter begins to move again and just as quickly as it had arrived, it was gone.
Ryan Day (played by Clayfire12)

Ryan went to say something when he saw the flare. The next thing he knew, the helicopter dopped off supple boxes and left. One they landed, he opened one up, and found essentials, and began looking through it for weapons. "Well, I guess since we're all here, grabbed everything you can and we'll head out." He said.
Miko Cross (played by Mittirangi)

Miko was in the area heading toward the nearby pharmacy for basic disinfectant meds, cautiously checking every corner avoiding any undead he could until eventually he noticed a flare a few blocks away, he looked back toward the pharmacy and noticed the dead already on the move toward the flare also right in Miko's path. Miko draws his pistol and let's out a quiet frustrated sigh power walking in the direction the flare came from "Christ sake I can't believe this shit... Who the hell...?"

(If anyone has an issue with swearing lemme know and I'll do what I can to tone it down a bit)

(a lot happened so fast, also yay! More survivors! And I'm fine with cursing c: )

He didn't have time to answer the woman's question before Ryan ran off to the drop a few blocks away, leaving them alone, he had just met the young man so his leaving didn't mean too much, seeing the flair go off made him want to get away far and fast "I'm game to join you, though getting these children to safety is priority" he said to the woman, he had already reholsteted the pistol, he didn't mind these others now that the undead were drawn into the area, supply drops would call forth the damned, and worse, survivors with more depravity.
Samantha (played anonymously)

Sam was sitting on the roof of an apartment building, her legs dangling off the side of the building her eyes darting around the street below. She had seen a few people run by, probably heading into the near-by stores to gather supplies but they had not noticed her. She saw the signal flare go off a few blocks away and she stood up, looking into the distance to try and get a better view of the park. She decided to investigate, so she climbed down the building, using windowsills and loose bricks to make her way towards the street. She spotted the dead, slowly walking towards her and she took off, running rapidly through the streets.
Carla (played by InkBoi)

Freya looked up at the flare and sighed, "Looks like the military are helping out. About time." She'd whistle and a white Pitbull came dashing round the corner. "Grab everything ya'll need. I'll be getting my truck down here." She'd run out of the alley, her dog following. She encountered a few of the undead and rapidly took them down with her axe. Her dog was much faster than Freya and pounced on any of them it saw.
Hollie Norling (played anonymously)

A woman's voice comes from Ryan's right near the tree line of the park "If you are looking for weapons, there won't be any. These are aid packages not a supply drop. Medical supplies, food and water...those kinds of things. Now I need to load all of this up. You help, you can get your supplies faster."

Walking from out of the treeline, the woman would look a little odd. While she wore street clothing, she had military gear including a M4, though it appeared like some of the gear had blood on it. Without saying another word she picks up a supply box and begins to carry it back into the treeline, where further in sat a barely visible Humvee.

Miko continues looking around frantically for whoever could have possibly shot the flare and eventually only just makes out the group in the distance near the crates and decides to walk over, once he gets close enough to be heard he starts to speak "just gonna make the assumption it was one of you that shot the damn flare, thanks to you there's a mob of freaks on the way" he stops with the hand holding his gun out in front of him however not raised, even though only one eye and a small patch of the side of his head was uncovered it was clear was in a bad mood.

Sam reached the park, slowing down and quietly walking around the edge of the park, staying under the shelter of the trees. She noticed a group of people near some crates and she could hear voices although she could not make out what they were saying. She pulled a pistol out of her bag, holding it in her right hand incase the group turned out to be hostile. She saw someone approaching the group from the opposite direction, holding a gun in his hand. Hoping the group would be distracted by the new arrival, Sam began to creep forward, ducking behind trees to hide from the other people. She finally got close enough to hear what they were saying and she crouched behind one of the crates, hoping that they would not see her.

Byron gave a nod to Freya, he did give a damn about the military, his own time served made him doubt any good coming from their interaction. He ran briskly to the drop planning to snag a crate for them, the amount of survivors showing up concerned him, yet made him relieved as any of them falling meant ammo to scavenge.

"Kid, the girl may come with the truck gal and I, do you have a plan?" He asked Ryan, grabbing a crate and dragging it off as he spoke.
Carla (played by InkBoi)

Freya eventually reached the truck park where she last parked her truck. She looked at the old school bus hooked into the back of the truck which was obviously in poor condition. She'd went to the back to check the water tank that was hooking to the bus and was on wheels so it drove along with the truck. Once she checked its condition she jumped into the front and her dog followed. She'd start up the truck and drive, taking down some of the dead that followed the sound of her truck. It took only a few minutes to reach the street. As she drove she saw a group of the dead about to enter the alley, she hit the break and hit all of them and sent them flying in pieces. She'd sigh and jump out her truck, "C'mon! Get your shit on here!" She'd shout.
Akechta Dyami (played by Ambrosia)

Sweat rolled down Ake's forehead as he sped down an alleyway on foot, his golden brown skin gleamed under the bright grey sky.

He slowed down to a stop at the end of the alley as it met a street sidewalk and turned, panting. He tried to calm his breathing, trying to listen for them... the basterds knew no calm.

For a second all was calm, not a single sound. The silence was shattered as a newly infected came tumbling out of a building door at the end of the alley "Shit!" He yelled bolting in the other direction. A horde came crashing into the alley, all newly turned and thirsting for his blood.

Ake threw himself, shoulder first, into a closed shop back door, quickly picked himself up and ran through. He vaulted over the counter and through the open front door.

He saw the group and it felt as if time slowed down. If he runs now, the infected will be busy with the others.

He couldn't do it, he needed to warn them "GET OUT! THEY'RE SWARMING!"

His tomahawk rested on his right hip, an empty pistol on his left.

He ran towards the truck and climbed it quickly, standing on it waiting for them to drive away.

Sam instantly whipped around as she heard someone yell out a warning. Leaping out from her hiding spot near the group, she spotted the dead swarming towards the area. She let out a gasp before racing towards the truck, her pistol in her hand.

One of the infected lurched towards her moaning loudly. She raised her pistol, aiming it at his head and pulling the trigger. A loud bang filled the air and the infect dropped dead. Sam leaped over his body before continuing to sprint towards the truck. She saw a man standing on top of the truck as she reached it. She quickly climbed up the side of the truck and stood up, looking back at the swarming infects. She glanced over at the man beside her, but did not say anything, instead she started to fire her pistol at the infects as they drew closer.

Seeing Ake run through with the horde after him he didn't bat an eye knowing they were already coming, he turned to each person going for crates as he spoke "I'd ditch what's left if you wanna live..." noticing the horde quickly closing in he rushed to the truck swapping his pistol for his knife and climbed up to where Samantha and Ake were and mumbled to them "at least some of us have the right idea..."

The gun in her hands began to click as she ran out of bullets. "Shit" She cursed, stuffing the pistol into her bag and pulling out a large kitchen knife. The swarms of infects were getting closer and she did not have a gun to defend herself. She turned to the two people beside her.

"We need to leave. Now" she practically had to shout over the noise of the moaning infects. She wanted to stay and help the group, but if they did not leave now, chances were the infects would kill them all.

He dropped the crate and opened it, stuffing his pockets and a couple pouches with the medical supplies, it irked him knowing he'd have to leave the rest behind but with each passing second the situation became more dire.

He ran his way back into the alley and pulled Walker to the truck by her arm, he'd worry about nearly pulling her arm from its socket if not for the alternative of being eaten alive.

He climbed into the main compartment, hoping the dog wouldn't attack, he preferred having eyes on the driver, pulling the door shut but not feeling too relieved yet.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalyptic World (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus