Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalyptic World (Open)

Miko Cross (played by Mittirangi)

As Walker drove he stared out the window checking the rear view often keeping an eye out for the hordes distance "er... Hi... Walker... you can call me Miko... I guess" he muttered before looking in front of them nodding toward the group "here we are"
Walker May (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Walker slowed on the brakes this time, "Ok." Walker spoke as she and opened her side door she managed to step down from the truck without falling, she walked with a limp towards the group.

As she stops he grabs his things and gets out of the truck putting the bag back on his back and slinging his rifle back on his shoulder, after closing the door he notices Walkers limp but figured she'll be fine and that she will need to learn to fend for herself every now and again, he walks back over toward the group with her and speaks to who ever were there "Walker here says the horde is on the move back in this direction so we may need to pace it"
Samantha (played anonymously)

Sam looked at the butter knife in her hand. What good would a butter knife do against a hoard of infects? She sighed before slipping it into her bag, after all it was better then nothing. She mumbled "Thanks" before standing up and slinging the bag over her shoulder. She watched as Ake jumped into an apartment window and she followed him in that direction. Perhaps, she could find a better knife in there.

Ake leaped through one of the windows and Sam sighed. She had no interest in trying to jump through a window so she walked towards the door of the apartment building. She tried the door knob, but it was locked. No problem, Sam thought as she pulled a bobby pin out of her hair and began to pick the lock, a useful trick she had learned years ago. The door gave a satisfying click and Sam pushed the door open, stepping into the dim apartment building.

She walked towards the kitchen and opened up one of the cabinets, relieved to find there was still a few cans and boxes inside. She grabbed them, stuffing them into her bag to save for later. She found a large knife and grabbed it, happy she had a better knife then the butter knife. She held that in her hand as she walked through the other rooms, checking for supplies.

She thought she heard the sound of a car outside, but she focused on searching the rooms for anything useful. She opened the last door and stepped inside the room, her knife drawn. As she stepped forward, she heard a strange sound behind her and turned around just in time to see an infect stumbling towards her.

She screamed as the infect grabbed her arm, its mouth wide open as it tried to bite her. She acted quickly, swinging her knife and slamming it into the infect's head. The knife sank into his head and the infect dropped to the ground, dead. She stood there, her eyes wide and her heart pounding, hoping that her scream had not alerted more infects of where she was.
Akechta Dyami (played by Ambrosia)

((This is why you normally have a post order. R.i.p rp))
Carla (played by InkBoi)

{^^}
Byron Lee (played anonymously)

(yup, shame)
Carla (played by InkBoi)

I would say a restart with all the active people ^ it's not my decision:-:}

I'd be up for that, turned into a cluster without the order

I'd be up for that as well, but not my decision either.

I also agree, I was also just told that since this is an open thread that they don't want us using bad language so we could possibly make a new thread that isn't open. Would one of you like to start the new thread or would you like me to?

You can toucan c:
Should do a last call for the actives c:

Alright, anyone who's still active in this rp just let me know by tomorrow at noon.

*Raises hand* Am active.

Walker May wrote:
Alright, anyone who's still active in this rp just let me know by tomorrow at noon.

Same

I ams active
Carla (played by InkBoi)

I am

I'm going to write one up for us.

Hollie Norling (played anonymously)

i am as well.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Apocalyptic World (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus