Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » RP?

I am totally bored outta my mind because no one I am RPing with seems to be on and I have nothing else to do. I'm up for any kind of RP, and have some ideas that are already posted but with no replies ^^; Anyways! I shall give a short summary of my characters that I have left.

Kuro Sakuranbo
A young girl on the run from her master. She was never born, made with verse animal DNA. She trusts no one unless you risk your life for hers or save her from getting caught by her master.

Luna Nanada
A woman that has been around longer than it looks for her, since 1629 to be exact. Outcasted by her own kind, unwanted by her brother, all because she has a long sleek black wings with silver spins.

Daimonas
A wolf demon man, who killed his own parents without a second thought. Knows how to fight and how to teach it. Smart, fast, strong, but to him that is nothing.

Jenase Korned
A female detective with he own past problems. She is calm, gentle, storng, and smart even if her mother wasn't.

Konsai
A swoman with a troubled past that always bug him like his scars don't.

Kurai Tsuki
A woman that is half tiger and doesn't know how she became that way. People nor animals have ever truly accpeted her and she knew it causing her to have low self-esteem.

Abby Sanders
A witch that isn't cruel and unforgiving but totally the polar oppsite. Kind, gentle, loving, motherly, the mother figure that most people lose at a point in time.

Ceciel
A halfbreed demon without her parnets around anymore along with her sisters turning on her. She has a star necklace that she never takes off.

Zoe Faye
A simple teenager it seems but all her five sisters but one act like whores and threat her like she is the one who needs to change. Her parnets don't seem to care about her anymore along with her reall mother being dead.
I'd be willing to RP with Zoe or Kuro.
KuroSakuranbo14 Topic Starter

Alright. Is there any of your characters you'd like to RP with Zoe or Kuro?
Umm... Archur, Althalos, Nomti or Danniel.

Archur sounds like a good character to use. Do you want to start the forum or shall I?
You can. I dot have any kind of setting in my mind so that would be best.

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=3559 Here you go. It is basicly Kuro in her animal state while in a battle with yet another one of her master's creatures.
ThunderWolf12

Would it be okay if I joined your RP with you and Ace? You and Ace could be getting attacked and my character Luna (werewolf), could come in and rescue you guys.

You can go ahead a jump in. I'm fine with it but remember my character Kuro is still wounded.
I stopped by to check your characters (which all seem very interesting!) and say yay for someone liking Shinedown!

(I don't comment more because I don't know if you would be interested in any of my characters and such)

Of course I love Shinedown! Their one of my favorite band, I got hooked when I heard their song Bully playing. You know the "Taking care of a bully (Open)" Has some of their lyrics in it. I bet you could guess which ones. XD
Yes, it's a good song! If I had something like that, when I was bullied in school, I would probably feel like I had a backup of sorts, not so damn lonely.

I heard their "Call me", given by a friend and I was like "Gosh, they are epic!!". Been a pretty big fan for a year or so now. <3

Also, Linkin park is awesome. ;) And I like Evansence, too, although bigger fan of Within Temptation. But "My Immortal" in cover by Gregorians, I listen to a loot!

I'm going to highschool this year so I'm gonna need to hear that song everyday. But the best thing is that I'm going to that same highschool as the rest of my friends. :)

I just heard the song listening to Octane on my TV music station. I was like "Oh dear lord, these guys are my favorite band now!" After that I've been listening to their songs most of the time.

I'm listening to that now. It is really good and it doesn't hurt to sing to as the Evanscence one does.(To high of notes.)
Yes, try Gregorian "Stairway to Heaven". Mmm. XD Well, to me personally. Their "My immortal" was a great inspiration to one of my most insane characters. Not on here, though, since he is a little... tied to some settings where he picks up a broken land and begins to rule it, bring order to it.

And awesome, that you can hear musicians like Shinedown on your radio. ):

Maybe try, hmm... Hypnogaja sometimes! Some of their songs are really "hit the spot in heart".

I'll listen to that later, right now I keep listening to Shakira. XD I don't know why I'm listening to her but I just am.

You can find it on 96.1, I listen to it when my Ipod dies and my phone works(my phone has the radio.).

I'll keep them in mind. I'll listen to about any band as long as them aren't like screaming words that I can't understand and all that.
I don't think that works in my country, haha! And my phone doesn't have radio. ):

Ahaha, I have some good heavy/doom metal bands I love, but mostly for the more melodious songs. I also like the old kind of Nightwish, Emilie Autumn... :)

That sucks. I live in America so it works here.

That's awesome. I've never heard of them but I'll try them out later.
Yes, they are pretty awesome! Hope you like them, but if not... Well, everyone has their tastes. :)

Going trough the profiles and adding some songs I think fit them right now. At least gets my mind off of things. xD

I like that song "How strang". I added it to my favorites on Youtube.

I don't know why but I really love this song but can't figure out which of my characters would go great with this song.
That song is one of my favorites of all times. Then again, I could add half of the Emilie's songs to Leila, haha. Well, not half, but good deal.

And there is something good catch in that song you posted, yep.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » RP?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus