Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Happy 4th of July!

Minerva

Happy big boom booms day, everyone. A few hundred years ago today America officially declared independence from Britain... Even if in many ways we seem to have forgotten what we were as a country.
Happy pyromaniac day!! 8DDD

Igettospenditdoingcalculus.
Happy Birfday America!

... and it's 9:30 AM and yet SOMEONE decided to set off a firework. Oookie dookie then, I guess that's one way to celebrate (you can see it better at night though!)

Yeah that's right, not so meaningful reply from me. Gimmie a break, the coffee isn't kickin' in yet. ^^;
Witness

Really? I didn't hear anything Copper. :/ But, yeah, happy Independence Day! Let's all celebrate Will Smith blowing up aliens who target the world's landmarks for no discernible reason freedom and justice for all!
Sanne Moderator

may-the-fourth-2010.jpg
Witness wrote:
Really? I didn't hear anything Copper. :/ But, yeah, happy Independence Day! Let's all celebrate Will Smith blowing up aliens who target the world's landmarks for no discernible reason freedom and justice for all!

... maybe it wasn't a firework. Sure did sound like one though. People were firing them off last night, too-- scared the begeebus outta me 'cause I was trying to sleep.

And dangit, Sanne. XD I keep forgetting that picture exists! How witty!
Happy fourth of July everyone!! :D

Freeeeeeeedoooooooooooooom :3

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Happy 4th of July!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus