Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Underworld(Open)

Sage (played by xKeatonx)

Sage was thinking over her possible options. Headfirst into a fight wasn't her best bet... But some of these scents were new, and probably didn't know the area too well. She could try something a little more dirty...

She stopped running, morphing again. She was still a fox, only it was much smaller, about the size of a normal one. She retained the pitch silky fur and the pupiless eyes. Her fangs were still rather large, and she had three tails now.

The small creature bounding lightly into the clearing where the large group was. Her small form looked them all over, silky fur puffed in case they were going to attack.

She chirped.
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows) Topic Starter

The god looked suspiciously down at the small creature, discounting the dragon Nemesis as he felt bad to leave these two alone in the forest. His boots hit the ground heavily as he leaped down from the dragon's shoulders, yet the shock didn't bother him. His golden tail waved slowly in the air behind him.

"I suppose we could walk to the palace, and the two of you can accompany us. This is a dangerous place for those such as you to be left alone."

Sage inspected the group curiously. Sure enough she could feel power radiating off of them. The small fox sniffed at Arizona's feet and ankles, eyes glowing mellowly as her three long tails swished behind her as she inspected the girl.

Sage chirped up at her, fangs visible, but not bared.

The fox looked up at Arizona's eyes, staring rather intensely.
Hunter Gabry (played by Gab)

Hunter watched the fox suspiciously as it sniffed at Arizona. He didn't know why but to him, something seemed off about the fox, though he couldn't quite place it. He stayed close to his friend, who was now looking at the fox with a curious expression. He shifted his attention momentarily to he white-haired man who had now gotten off of the dragon and he nodded in understanding towards what the man had said. He didn't really like the idea of being in this strange place without someone who knew about it. He quickly turned his attention back to Arizona and the fox, noticing the rather intense way the fox was staring at his friend. He quickly whispered to his friend "Ari, I think we should go now and leave that fox here..." to which Arizona replied "Awww, but it's so cool lookin'..." Hunter briefly looked at the fox again before saying "Yeah, but still, we don't really know what its capable of..."

Sage sniffed at Arizona's hand, tails swishing slightly. One of her ears twitched, hearing some kind of noise. The fox then bounded over to Hunter. She sniffed his shoes with a sour expression, snorting afterwards. The fox leapt on Hunter, its front paws on his lower stomach while its back paws remaining on the ground. It's tails were swishing and it was staring up at Hunter with mellowed eyes.
The fox chirped a few notes, birdlike almost. Sage wanted a pet, though she wasn't exactly sire why...

Hunter watched cautiously as the fox sniffed at his friend and then tensed slighty as it bounded over to him and sniffed his shoes before leaping onto him. He stood there for a few moments, unsure of what to do as the fox looked up at him and chirped a bit. After a few moments he heard Arizona laugh a bit before saying "I think the fox wants to be pet Hunter..." Hunter shot Arizona a quick, disbelieving look before tentatively petting the fox.

The fox's fur had the texture of satin. The creature closed her eyes, enjoying the gesture. Her tails swished happily, chirping again. Both of the creatures eyes were a deep scarlet, but after getting pet, something changed. At such a simple gesture, one of the eyes faded a mellow green when the fox reopened her eyes.
She hadn't been touched with anything but a forceful fist of a blade.
Maybe, she could tag along with these guys for awhile.

The fox chirped, leaping on Arizona in the same fashion, looking at her pleadingly.
Glenn (played by fireninja102)

(Hello, I noticed that this roleplay was open and I was wondering if I could maybe join. My character could maybe enter through a portal or have been in The Underworld for a while (haven't decided yet)).

Hunter looked curiously as the fox closed its eyes and opened them again to reveal that one of the eyes was a mellow green and the other was scarlet. He could have sworn that both eyes were scarlet a few moments before. Hunter watched as the fox chirped and leaped on Arizona, who laughed a bit before petting the creature.

Sage tried a long happy note, the first attention she had gotten in years. The fox looked up at Arizona, figuring it would get more attention from her. The silky creature wound in figure eights around her legs, leaping up, wanting to be carried.
Mostly because of the contact, and also because she was tired, not to mention lazy.

The fox trilled.
Arizona giggled as the fox wove in figure eights around her legs and leaped on her again and trilled. She had a feeling the fox wanted to be carried, so she gently picked up the creature. Soon after she picked it up, she saw Hunter shoot her a wary look and she said "Oh, c'mon Hunter. It doesn't seems pretty friendly and hasn't hurt us so far... besides it looks pretty cool and it's so soft! What's the worst that could happen?" Hunter sighed a bit and replied "It's still a wild animal that we know pretty much nothing about Ari..."

Sage chirped gleefully, nuzzling into the crook of Ari's arm. Sage had dropped her former idea of harming the group, and decided to stick with the two humans. She sniffed Ari and sniffed the air for Hunter. She had both of their scents, in case she lost track of them.The small fox enjoyed being carried, its long ears perked happily.

Sage closed her eyes, starting to doze in Ari's arms.

Hunter found his initial wariness of the fox starting to fade ever so slightly when it nuzzled into the crook of Arizona's arm and started to doze. The dream demon sighed slightly in defeat, knowing that his friend was right about the fox seeming friendly so far, though he wasn't going to admit that out loud, knowing how his friend got whenever he admitted she was right about something. He stayed beside Arizona who was grinning triumphantly at him.

Sage eventually feel asleep, her silky tails hanging limply and her ears flopped back. The demon fox was soon out cold, head lolling on Ari's shoulder. She certainly had no intentions of hurting anyone now.
The fox made no noise while sleeping, out like a rock.
Glenn (played by fireninja102)

A while after the demon fox fell asleep yet another portal opened. This one was about 20 feet off the ground. A mysterious hooded figure dropped out of it.

THUD!

"Ow!"

"Where the hell am I?"

He appeared to be in pain from the great fall he had just taken. His sword had fallen out of the scabbard on his side.

"What a strange bunch of characters we have here," he remarked while wincing in pain.

"I don't know exactly where I am, I was just practicing traveling through portals, you know the usual, and I seem to have come across this dark appearing place. Would anyone mind telling me what this place is?"

"Most unusual."

Lupus said quietly as yet another being appeared. He looked them over, then glanced to the fox, the likes of which he had not seen befor. Then back to the newest newcomer.

"Accompany us if you wish."

He said shortly, then motioned to the others to follow him. He quickly found a well hidden cobblestone path and began to walk down it, Nemesis following close behind.

((Man y'all took off without me xD))

( Yeah haha, had to keep this alive still )

Sage slept peacefully, her silky fur fluffed against Ari as she walked. Her tails dangled limply, her head lolling downwards as the surprisingly benign feeling demon breathed softly. She had never been this relaxed, and never with enough trust to fall asleep in front of someone else. Yet alone, on them.
Arizona shot Hunter another triumphant grin as the fox fell asleep in her arms. She could see why he may have been wary at first, but she knew that he felt a bit less wary now that the fox didn't seem to want to cause any harm. She curiously looked at the hooded figure as he spoke, wondering who they could be. She was glad that the fox still seemed to be asleep, despite the commotion that the figure made. She followed after the white-haired man and the dragon, Hunter following after her a bit closely but not close enough to where she would feel uncomfortable, when motioned to do so.

((Y'all Die?))

( I don't have too much to do, Sage is just sleeping...)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Underworld(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus