Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Underworld(Open)

Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows) Topic Starter

"Not exactly."
Lupus said before Nemesis could.
"As said, my mother has records of everyone in the underworld, you can look through it to see if you can find who you are looking for."
Hunter Gabry (played by Gab)

(Hey, do you mind if I join in with this character? And perhaps with another character that I have named Arizona if that isn't too much to ask?)

((Go ahead))
((So, so sorry for the delay! I got sick!))

Peter nodded slowly, calming down just a little bit. "Alright. We can do that." He glanced at Jo, who was not even paying attention to all of them right now, she was slowly stepping deeper into the forest. "Hey, Jo, come back."
She paused, looking at him with that terrifying calm that she got in the face of danger, then looked back into the woods. "Peter, something is over there, watching us."
Peter immediately went tense, looking cautiously at Lupus and the dragon. "Well. If you're done, let's get out of this creepy place."

(Yay! Thanks for letting me join! Oh, um is it okay if Ari is a human? I'm gonna at least introduce Hunter for now)
A portal opened and Hunter fell out of it to the ground with a loud thud and an "oof!" He got up and looked around to get his bearings while muttering "well, that's the last time I try to open a portal... where am I?" It wasn't any place he could immediately recognize, so he walked around in order to see if he could hopefully find out where he was and if this place was dangerous. He was always the careful type, unlike his friend Arizona who always wanted to just jump into any situation she thought was interesting without thinking much about it.

((No problem, and don't worry, i was a little busy over the weekend and yesterday XD))

Lupus nodded and Nemesis crouched low to the ground. The demon prince climbed up his front leg to a spot at the base of his neck, then looked down at the others.

"Hop on, Nemesis will fly us the the palace."

Hunter had been wandering around the place for a while, still attempting to find out where he was, but paused when he heard talking. Hmmmm... wonder what could be talking... maybe it's a person and they could tell me where I am... He thought to himself as he made his way towards where he thought the talking had come from, staying on his guard as he didn't know if who or what was talking was friendly or not.
Jo flared again with the breeze, "seeing" a red haired, yellow eyed boy close enough to have been listening to them. She realized that this was a particularly dangerous place to be running into other people, and momentarily wondered if this person was crazy, or lost. She wasn't entirely sure that she wanted to find out. Instead of choosing between helping the person and fully ignoring them, she hesitated. "One moment."
"Jo?" Peter asked, almost sounding like he was a little worried about her sanity.
She decided that was an understandable concern, since the last time she had needed a moment disaster struck. "Which direction is the palace again?" She asked Lupus.

The feeling of being watched sent a creeping feeling on Hunter's back. He looked around a bit nervously to see what it was that was giving him the feeling, but he couldn't see anything or anyone watching him.He wasn't used to this place, so he didn't know what dangers lurked around him that could be watching him. He eventually came across three people and a dragon. Startled by the dragon, he took a step back, his adrenaline pumping. He had seen some weird and scary-looking things before, but never a dragon. Suddenly, another portal opened above Hunter and an auburn-haired girl fell out of it, falling right on top of him and sending both tumbling to the ground. "Oww, what the-- Ari?!" Hunter exclaimed at the sight of his human friend. "Oh hey Hunter" Ari greeted him casually as if she fell through a portal to an unknown place and landed on her friend every day.

From Nemesis' back Lupus looked down at the two new people in confusion. Odd that they would just appear in the forest, as said before, most people avoided it. Then to answer the girl's question, the young god pointed to the north, where barely visible over the trees were the tall towers of the palace, his ancestral home. When Nemesis prepared to take off, Lupus gave him a pat on the back and telepathically told him to wait.
Arizona got off of her friend that she had apparently ended up landing on and helped him up. She could tell that he was shocked that she had somehow gotten here and she was just as surprised to see him. Arizona didn't get a chance to ask Hunter how he had gotten to this place before he had asked her "Ari, how did you even get here? Wherever 'here' is anyways..." Ari shot Hunter a slightly nervous smile, knowing how he would react and answered "Wellll... I may or may not have found a portal and jumped into it..." it was at this point that she had noticed three other people and a dragon and much to Hunter's annoyance, she knew, she cut him off before he could start ranting to her about how dangerous it was to jump through portals to unknown places and exclaimed "Ooooo, a dragon! Cool!"
Jo decided quickly that a known enemy was someone she was far less likely to disintegrate than an unknown enemy and hurried over to Lupus, hesitating only a moment before reaching out mentally to Nemesis. Is there a preferred spot for us to ride on? I know different breeds of dragons prefer different methods.
Before she could focus and hear the answer, she heard a whoosh of air behind her, and the searing heat of fire blow behind her. "Hey! Back off!" Peter snapped at the strangers, clearly very on edge.
"Peter!" Jo snapped, smothering the flame before it could hurt anyone. "Don't incinerate anyone! Just get on!"
Peter stomped over to her, clearly still very on edge. "They're portaling through the Underworld- I don't care if they don't mean harm, they're going to get themselves killed."
Jo snorted. "By you. Stop trying to light things on fire and just climb on."

Wanting to try and diffuse the situation and also protect his friend when one if the people seemed to summon fire, Hunter gently drew Arizona back behind him. Arizona clearly annoyed whispered to him "I can fend for myself ya know". Hunter knew she didn't like to feel like he was trying to protect her all the time, so he whispered back "I know, but we both don't know who or what exactly these people here are and if they want to hurt us or not. I know you don't like it, but please stay behind me for now. You can back me up if there's any trouble that way." Arizona grumbled a bit, but replied "Fine, I'll stay back for now." Hunter let out a small sigh of relief at those words and when one of the other people also seemed to be trying to diffuse the situation and the flame had been put out. He shot the people a confused look when one of them mentioned the Underworld. "Is that the name of this place? Well, that explains why I couldn't recognize it... I've never really heard of this place."
Sage (played by xKeatonx)

( I deeply apologize for the intrusion, but may I please join this well plotted Rp with this character?)
(Can I join? Possibly with my demon Chimera or my Valkyrie? ^_^)

(You both may join if you wish)

Lupus was just as confused as some of the others, yet he didn't let it show. The white haired demon prince looked at the two whom he had been speaking with. Then to the newcomers.

"I must appologise, but you've rather startled us with you sudden apperence. Doing something like that here will most likely lead to trouble, so I would be careful if I were you."

Sage landed with a sickening crunch, falling from the portal in the middle of the thick blotting woods. She grinned slightly, popping her shoulder joint back into place with another echoing crack. She breathed in.
This place wasn't too bad. Not too bad at all...
She licked her fangs, scarlet eyes blazing holes into the creeping dark. She might as well take her time to roam around. She was probably going to be here for awhile until her exile ended.

She didn't think that would be anytime soon. She decided she would plague this land too, in fear.

She got on all fours, then a low pitched ringing noise sung out followed by a dark flash. Sage stood there now, having morphed into her demonic fox form. Six tails lashed behind her, and her fangs were half the size of a forearm. Overall, she was the size of a small horse. Her tails were about the length of her lithe body as she emitted a hellish wail to the sky.

Might as well announce her arrival...

Hunter nodded in understanding when the white-haired man warned him and Ari to be careful. A sudden wailing made Hunter tense up and he looked towards where the wailing with a slightly nervous expression. He had also noticed that Arizona was also looking towards where it had come from with a curious expression. Knowing what she was thinking about doing, Hunter said "Ari, I don't think it would be a good idea to go off towards that sound. We don't know if it could be dangerous or not..."

Sage grinned widely, starting to sniff out nearby scents. She smelled several people in one area. Not all of them were human, and there were some moderately powerful auras. She was certainly nothing to mess around with, but all of them, plus some reptilian creature against her didn't seem like great odds, unless it was on her terms. She decided she would attempt to separate them.

Sage wailed louder, the eerie noise echoing far. She began bounding towards the scent silently.
Arizona shot Hunter a faint look of annoyance. She did care about her friend, but she didn't really like that he was trying to keep her from something that had sparked her curiosity. She heard the eerie wail again, louder this time, and without a moment's hesitation, she was off towards where the noise was coming from, determined to find out what it was. She was vaguely aware of Hunter calling her name, but she wasn't going to pass up an opportunity to explore and find something interesting. A few moments later, she felt someone grab her by the arm and she turned to see that it was Hunter who had caught up with her. "Are you trying to get yourself killed?!" he exclaimed, clearly agitated with her. Arizona replied "C'mon Hunter. All I wanna do is go see what that noise was..." Hunter responded with "Ari, we barely know this place, much less if what's in it is dangerous or not. Those people seemed to know this place well, so I think it would be best if we headed back to the other people instead of just being out here on our own." Arizona responded poutily "Fine then, let's go back to the group then I guess." and she started to walk with Hunter back to the group.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Underworld(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus